• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Online Forex Trading

I think I like online trading in forex. Its faster and more convenient and you can do it at any hours. Now, if you think you're overloaded with info. I feel blessed with more info since the more info we have the more decisions we can make regarding forex. I love info and need it so I will never feel overload by it. I think good info is valuable so we should welcome it and learn all that we can. The more we know the more profit we can make. I mean offline is way too inconvenient and that is back in the day.

I think I like online trading in forex. Its faster and more convenient and you can do it at any hours. Now, if you think you're overloaded with info. I feel blessed with more info since the more info we have the more decisions we can make regarding forex. I love info and need it so I will never feel overload by it. I think good info is valuable so we should welcome it and learn all that we can. The more we know the more profit we can make. I mean offline is way too inconvenient and that is back in the day.

I don't think there is a way we can even compare online and offline Forex trading and by extension, any online business in terms of comfort and convenience. Hence, the major reason so many who may not have been into Forex came into it.

What every trader that is trading in here in the forex market is online trading. I'm sure that the offline trading is not in vogue. The online form of trading is best because you have to trade from anywhere you like. It s not the sane thing with offline where you will be calling your broker to obtain quotes.

yeah i don't think that we should depend on forex always to support of financial needs. it is not easy to earn from forex. there is times that we may lose big. so it is important to have your own offline job.
It is not easy but it is no impossible, online forex trading will make our trading easier, can you imagine before that we must stay in the phone when we want to buy a currency? right now we can do that with single click and also faster.

Offline trading hardly exists in financial markets. Gone are those days when traders used to call their broker offices to buy a security. It is time consuming and lacks transparency. With the advent of low cost communication facilities online trading has become the order of the day. A trader can not only trade from the comfort of his home but also is independent of broker to place his order at desired price. Only long term investors who invest in millions use offline trading. They will inform the range to the broker for purchasing a security and the brokers dealing desk will execute the same. Since positions are carried for several months, if not years, they are not very much affected by few pips on either side.

Hardly exist but does not mean that way is not exist at all, no matter what this way is one of the alternative ways aside of Online Forex trading, one of the example when you can't connect to the internet, but yeah mainly forex trading now processed online especially for international broker such as IBFX or Dukascopy.

It is not easy but it is no impossible, online forex trading will make our trading easier, can you imagine before that we must stay in the phone when we want to buy a currency? right now we can do that with single click and also faster.
That is basically where the importance comes. You can do everything right from the comfort of your home which is what flexibility means. It's no longer like when you have to put a call across just to place orders or make order enquiries. Online Forex trading has been the reason a lot more people join Forex.

Forex is on line business we do all dealing on internet. I like to do instant trading . I do not put pending orders in trading. Online forex trading is liked by most of the traders . We see our open positions and decide according to market situation

Just because every thing is there at our front, so we choose when to trade and we not to trade ... Online is the best way to trade Forex Market, because we can reach all the Brokers we need when we plan to open an account in Forex Market. And we can do that from any were in the world.

There are many advantages of trading in online forex. It makes you trade from anywhere that you want to trade from. It is because there is online trading that makes forex so liquid that everybody wants to trade in it.

Online is the most creative way to trade Forex Trading, and the Market is open 24hrs for us to trade right away. And as well as remain the best way to make money online today for the poor and they rich.

@kasual, that is very important and true people should not leave their own job just because they want to trade in forex this is very risky doing so will prove that you are not capable to handle things in life, but chose forex and trade in it as a part time

Online Forex trading has really made it easy and something that everyone can easily access. Trading in Forex wouldn't have been that possible if it weren't for the online form of trading. It now accords a lot of people the chance to earn even with their little capital.

Market nature is unpredictable. Changes happen very fast and if traders get trapped with it, they’ll difficult to feel that they are make correct decisions. The best way to see the market and its movement is come from trend direction. Though traders have no clue how to deal with volatility, they can stick with the trend and make profit stills.

This is the only reason why I'm online right now. I do see a lot of traders say they loss money. But I keep on opening new account each month hoping that some day I can really have big trading capital. Sometimes its not about having money to trade but having a life to trade.

This is the only reason why I'm online right now. I do see a lot of traders say they loss money. But I keep on opening new account each month hoping that some day I can really have big trading capital. Sometimes its not about having money to trade but having a life to trade.
Even though trading Forex online seems much manageable than the old era of having to deal with calling brokers or going to their offices, sometimes I still wonder how you manage all these account that you open. You seem to have a lot of trading accounts which I'm sure is not within a particular broker.

One good thing about forex trading online is that anyone can actually make good profit in here. Just spend time learning and eventually you can make good income. This is the main reason why I always say trade for three years more or less. its only by then that you will see how beautiful forex trading is.

Online Forex trading is effective for me.
Not only for you but for a lot of traders around the world especially in 3rd world countries like me. It's only require small amount of capitals to start compared to the real one, and also it has more and more feature which help me to trader at all.

Not only for you but for a lot of traders around the world especially in 3rd world countries like me. It's only require small amount of capitals to start compared to the real one, and also it has more and more feature which help me to trader at all.
I think those in the third world countries are the ones that got the best from online Forex trading. More so, for the fact that there is leverage and what they can boast of to augment their capital even though they don't have. It is the more reason there are quite a lot of traders who are trading online coming from the third world.