• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

One strategy cannot be useful in all market conditions

Sure, no one becomes successful by doing one and the same thing, the same way over and again. It doesn't make someone a professional or an expert in his field. Trading strategies should always be adjusted to suite the market. Even when it has to be very similar to what you've been doing, a slight adjustment would smoothen the whole rough ages.

Sure, no one becomes successful by doing one and the same thing, the same way over and again. It doesn't make someone a professional or an expert in his field. Trading strategies should always be adjusted to suite the market. Even when it has to be very similar to what you've been doing, a slight adjustment would smoothen the whole rough ages.

I do accept the fact that flexibility matters the most in speculative profession. However, a lot of experience is required to reach a level where a trader adapts to markets volatility. In the initial stages, it is always better to stick to the strategy created earlier on. It will enable a trader to avoid so many confusions. Even the most smart traders gets blinded momentarily by unexpected volatility. The bottom line is that an experienced professional can bend a strategy when ever it is needed. On the other hand, a beginner should always trade in a systematic manner without venturing into untested methods.

In other words, having one and defined strategy especially at that early stage of trading. No doubt, instead of confusing ourselves with numerous strategies that we might find difficult to cope with, it is ideal to stick with one true strategy that is good enough to make us some profits. However, in cases where the trader is smart enough to grab and easily adjust to different ways of skinning the cat, then he is good to go.

Right now i am sticking myself with only one strategy that i think is good enough for me, i don't need to trade everyday, and only need to spend about 1-4 days depend on the news that happening in the market, i think what trader should do is to stick with one strategy that they feel comfortable with and then keep stick with forever.

News traders don't really trade more regularly since there own trading is from the news release and depending on the pairs they are trading. I have a friend who gave me some clue on how he trades between 5-8 times in a month and still makes profits out of it.

I don't do the multiple strategy of a thing. I like to stay with one strategy. Forex is not my means of living and I am not hoping to make it so. So therefore, I am okay with the strategy I use and if it is giving me profit, I will not change it.

yes you are right therefore we must have plan b for our trading and the usually happened in the forex the trend is not working all the days of the week therefore we must a strategy working with the side way like drawing a line on the top and on the bottom of the price and putting a pending orders buy stop and sell stop after the line

Let’s start with price action! This strategy works on all kind of trading instruments including Crypto’s.

Its way more important for beginners because beginners can’t trade for a long term and so they should trade based on short time frame.

It is the weapon of trading. Alongside so, try to trade with micro accounts with low leverage and spread on pairs. If you use standard account, the risk will be skyrocketing for you.

Make your trading strategy according to the trading approach you follow. Gambling, hedging, scalping, binary option, trading, long time trading are some of the approaches of trading.