• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

OctaFX - OctaFX.com

Octafx is one of the leading fx brokers these days . They offer very competitive spreads . I can say that they offer the lowest spreads I have ever seen . Their platform is very fast and their support is very fast and easy to find . Their website is the most wonderful site of any forex broker . They give 8$ No-deposit bonus and 30% Deposit bonus . I received the 8$ instantly and I managed to make profit 113$ . Thanks all Octafx team .

octafx broker is a very good broker, I welcome registering an account, and instantly get a welcome bonus, no deposit. choice micro account with 5 digits, make the trading easier, now I'm making my first withdrawal, move on octafx.

i traded with octafx more than one week with the bonus 8 $ and while my trade i founded that the speed of the trade is very good and there's no any problem faced me while the trade so i see that octafx will be the best broker soon

octafx is from my point of view a very good broker, I registered a welcome bonus account traded sucesfully and now I'm making my first withdrawal, continue with octafx as a reliable partner. recommended to all. Good conditions no requotes.

octafx feedback

octafx is the best broker , it's give deposit bonus and no deposit bonus, it has very low spread and fast execution, it's a great broker

I am disappointed with this broker because my bonus withdrawl not pay. don't invest here, i am very very disappointed

Dear Sugeng Ramawi!
Unfortunately your withdrawal request no. W29503 has been declined for the following reason:

Multiple bonus accounts. Other accounts: 67023, 34726, 13634.

DON'T MAKE MISTAKE LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i MAKE 1 ACCOUNT, ONLY 1 ACCOUNT,

Last edited:
OctaFX

Thanks OctaFX , I was really happy because I can feel the experience of trading in OctaFX. I get a welcome bonus with no deposit and exceptional trading experience..:32 (12)::32 (12):

OCtafx the best broker

OctaFX micro broker very professional, I get a welcome bonus after signing up. With free capital I can start trading in the forex market estate, and result in profit. truly amazing ..:32 (20)::32 (20):

I registered at octafx and got $8 welcome bonus, the trading platform is good , I made 150$ profit and completed 2 lots transaction, waiting for withdrawl ,I will post the status later...ty

I registered at octafx, OctaFX very professional and I got $8 welcome bonus, Good spreads, good and fast execution, I was really happy because I can feel the experience of trading in OctaFX, Thanks OCTAFX ... :32 (20):

Hello everyone,
Sometime before i hear about OCtaFX No deposit welcome bonus. And you don't believe i change my full forex trading career with this $8 bonus amount. I think this thing happen because of their low spread and so fast server. I wish OCTaFX become best in all broker and always give us great support.

Thank you so much OCtaFX for giving me a nice opportunity.

octafxfarid

Broker Representative
Limitations in BCA, Mandiri and BNI this week!

image_zpsfbb8603f.png

Dear clients!

We would like to congratulate you on the ending of Ramadan:) and inform you that during 6 - 11 August 2013, BCA, Mandiri and BNI banks will be closed with exception of ATM Transaction, SMS Banking & Internet Banking.

This may cause delays in processing your requests.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience that may be caused.

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!

Please stay tuned for the news and updates from OctaFX!

octafx_logos.png
Wishing you luck and profitable trading, yours truly, OctaFX!