• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Mistakes builds the pillar of success

In forex trading business many traders, many traders faces loss. Though facing such losses are a part of our forex journey, but not every trader can take such losses positively. Many traders becomes impatient and emotional while trading and that will really hurt the trader's performances even more.

When a trader will face such losses, the traders approach should be to learn from their losses, and should take such losses as a lesson to learn from, and when a trader will learn in this way, that will surely give the trader's the skills with which they can trade better and make profits better and such skills will help to make them a successful trader to.

That's why i feel that in forex business,. this phrases suits completely that the failure builds the pillar of trader's success.

One of the biggest mistakes of forex trading is the misuse leverage or trading on margin. One of the most famous sins that forex traders do is ordering too much leverage. Trading too much leverage musnt be when you have a little balance, thinking that you will make a big amount. If the price tends against your position by just a small pips, it will result in big losses. Generally, a trader will excute the trade for a small loss. That lesson i have learned from my mistakes.

I absolutely agree with you [MENTION=1677]Razor1911[/MENTION]. Whenever we make mistakes, we learn something. And that lessons helps us to improve our strategies. So that we never do that mistakes again.

Yes you are right and i agree with you,, when you do mistake you learn form your mistake and also this make you experience trader..so every trader must learn from mistake take it as chance to learn.

Personally, I choose to only admit that something is a mistake when you couldn't learn from it. Mistakes are very good ways of learning and developing strategies in Forex. This is against the perception of many that once you made a mistake, It means you have ultimately failed.

It is good to learn from every mistake. But it is not acceptable to do mistakes for learning. Some mistakes are so bad that can make you suffer for whole life. So before doing anything it is always advised to think twice.

[MENTION=1677]Razor1911[/MENTION], there are most mistakes that are not endurable like that which are often made after much hard works and analysis and at last they still will make lose. Some mistake are truely a way of being exprienced but not all traders always learns from it.

It is true that there are some mistakes from which we will suffer loss only. There will be nothing to learn. And sometimes you try to avoid loss by using best plannings but still we are unable to avoid it.

[MENTION=1677]Razor1911[/MENTION], there are most mistakes that are not endurable like that which are often made after much hard works and analysis and at last they still will make lose. Some mistake are truely a way of being exprienced but not all traders always learns from it.

Well said, the mistake that hurts the most is that which may have arose after some detailed analysis which must have taken you a lot of time but truly, such painful mistakes are mostly from the trader's avoidable mistakes.

Well said, the mistake that hurts the most is that which may have arose after some detailed analysis which must have taken you a lot of time but truly, such painful mistakes are mostly from the trader's avoidable mistakes.

Well, they do say that winners never lacks so therefore if someone is truely out to learn and make money from forex trading then those mistakes should be the pillars building to success. I have also learnt from my own exprience that if only we can learn from mistakes we will excel in forex trading.

This is true that those who learn from their mistakes can build their own success. But is also true that there are some mistakes which cannot be the part of the lesson. So it is better to avoid those mistakes.

We also discover that certain times, mistakes are almost inevitable in Forex. Those are really the part of learning which we cannot avoid. There are ones we call mistakes but which I think is something we wouldn't have found easy controlling.

yes, that are some mistakes which are out of our control and is most of the the time inevitable. But this occurs very few times. So that doesn't effect on your other profits unless you are investing huge capital and losing a part of it.

Example are those type of mistakes that one don encounter after many more and lots of practising with the demo account or after much analysis conducted. However still an eager trader do learn from it.

Not only as a newbie but also as a good trader, everybody should have eager to learn always. Because learning makes you more better trader from earlier. And it increases the chance of earning profits and minimize the chances of facing loss.

Example are those type of mistakes that one don encounter after many more and lots of practising with the demo account or after much analysis conducted. However still an eager trader do learn from it.

Yes, such mistakes are very disheartening and would easily make you consider quitting Forex. It takes much courage to learn from such mistakes.

Yes, such mistakes are very disheartening and would easily make you consider quitting Forex. It takes much courage to learn from such mistakes.

At forex trading, there is a chance of making mistakes , as it is inevitable. So we should not be get discouraged as if we are making loss, we can try to make more profits by repeating the same mistakes.

"So we should not be get discouraged as if we are making loss, we can try to make more
profits by repeating the same mistakes."
[MENTION=55212]barood4money[/MENTION]
I wish I could understand that better. Well, most times we don't tend to forget that mistake which led to our losses especially the one we are highly especting a good profit from.

"So we should not be get discouraged as if we are making loss, we can try to make more
profits by repeating the same mistakes."
[MENTION=55212]barood4money[/MENTION]
I wish I could understand that better. Well, most times we don't tend to forget that mistake which led to our losses especially the one we are highly especting a good profit from.

Sorry [MENTION=51947]Decub[/MENTION]. Actually there is one word missing in that sentence. I wanted to say that, "We can try to make more profits by not repeating the same mistakes." It was my typing mistakes. Sorry for that.

Sometimes, mistakes has a way of working on you, it jerks you at the point you are commiting the blunder and you seem not to understand, you only realise you goofed when the deed is done but at your quite, when you go through what led to the mistake, you realize so much you have learnt from it.