• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Market Time

In the trade it’s good you have to know the right time for you to use in trading. You can refer to the chart on the right time in the trade and to rest. The table below will help you in knowing the market opened at the same time knowing the currency movements as a whole, say you want to trade EUR / USD then you have to know what time the European and USA markets opened and closed. As well you have to know when to trade EUR and USD crowded to be traded.

European and UK markets mostly crowded night when the news came Fundamental State when the market opened that night. You’ll see the current USD began bustling around the market opens at 19:00 and closes at 03:00 hours while the USD market closed before the market began to quiet again.

You need to know that our currency traded crowded at both markets opened, which is about 19.00 hours until 21.00. With you know when the market is opened then you will feel a little quiet when I want to work in the daytime, and at night you can trade. So beneficial for those of you who work during the day and at night because the trade market movements at night and the sooner the sooner you can get the benefits and you need not leave your day job to trade.

Once you know the forex market time, the time we prepare to start trading.

Source: http://fxadd.com/market-time/

always good for scalper and day trader when the market volatile and the range movement very high. and usually good volatility occur during London session till launch break of New York session. I guess many trader prefer to trading in this period and if trader miss it because have opportunity to trading in Asia session only, their profit gain maybe limited.

I think it's not best for scalpers alone to trade when the trading volume is high or when it is very volatile or liquid. These times are the best times for any forex trader who really want to maximally utilize such opportunities and profit by them.

Market time is very important inescapably paps time is very effective for tread.So I think market time is very important.

According to my knowledge, Forex market open 24hr daily so here anyone trading any time. Forex trading is online business so I just follow these times for trading Australia: 5pm - 1am, Tokyo: 7pm - 3am, Singapore/Hong Kong: 9pm - 5am, Frankfurt: 2am - 10am, London: 3am - 11am.

always good for scalper and day trader when the market volatile and the range movement very high. and usually good volatility occur during London session till launch break of New York session. I guess many trader prefer to trading in this period and if trader miss it because have opportunity to trading in Asia session only, their profit gain maybe limited.

Some movement is essential to trade in the market and a trader should avoid trading when the movement is very slow. Sideways market is good for scalping. During scalping a trader should ensure that there is no major economic news or events coming up in the Forex market, or he may incur losses in scalping.

Volatility is good for every trader, not just scalpers. Every trader must take advantage of the high range of movement and high volatility during these times

Indeed. The time that the market usually good for it's volatility is in their sessions. So, just have simple maths to convert the time of those market sessions into our local time then, try to trade on those times and see it's average pips movement to see if this suits our expectation for our trading plans.

Thanks for sharing this, it is a good thing for newbie and mediocre to learn, if they know the right time to get into trading i am sure they will make their trading more and more efficient than ever, also it will safe mostly their time in forex, so they don't have to stay in front of computer for long time.

Just learn the different market sessions. But I don't think there will be same preference of the traders. Some will choose the market that will be good for the time or convenience. Like in ours, we have only have US and Europe here begin when it will be evening in our time but still, I'm comfortable with this time so, I still choose it.

I think trading during market time is more profitable than non market time like off business hours or early morning unless you want a head start and buy low and then sell at the high rise and that is possible but timing is everything in forex. we must trade at the right time and the right market. I can't trade well or earn during off business hours and the trend are just down or sideway and really bad.

When trading sessions open together than volatility increases. And it is a good time to trade for some traders due to increased volatility. Asian session is also good for some traders.

We know time is the biggest market there are 4 sessions, and from each session has a particular market participants with particular interests as well, so from each session market always look different in a range of price movement

London is my favorite trading session because of it’s high volatility! I see, I get maximum good swing points of market in this session!

Market time to demonstrate the opening price on the market in certain regions, where the opening price can be used as the benchmark price tendency moves up if it is above the opening price and move down if it is under the opening price

Well, among all of sessions London session is my most favorite one because of high volatility! I see, maximum trading points in that popular session! But, that doesn’t mean I avoid others trading session! In my trading, I use all of trading sessions to trade.

Well, among all of sessions London session is my most favorite one because of high volatility! I see, maximum trading points in that popular session! But, that doesn’t mean I avoid others trading session! In my trading, I use all of trading sessions to trade.

Yes, high volatility is good for the good skilled trader, but it’s not appropriate session for the low skilled Forex trader since they are not aware of the market trend.

high leverage always brings high risk there is no way to ignore. but if you have good knowledge with money management then you can make sure good profit.

Successful traders have good qualities and sufficient trading knowledge. So, I always recommend traders to stay apart from these bad qualities.