• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

LMFX - lmfx.com

mobile wallets are sure to be the next thing in forex, imagine getting your funds directly to your mobile wallet. that would be really nice

try directing the question to the live chat. they should have better answers, rarely do i talk to support cant say much about it.

This month is almost going to end and hopefully every traders is making good sums of money while working from home due to corona lockdown. Hope that this hard times passes on soon so that everyone could release their tensions and resume their old routines.

Forex is good and so that the crypto maybe, but since the later is in its in fancy stage and might requires some time to grow. Forex is an evergreen matured market so i prefer trading the currency pairs mostly EURUSD or GBPUSD.

i did some crypto it was good back in sept and oct till nov, then the crash happened recently so year looking at forex again for the time being lol

I noticed skrill payments are processed more quickly than those which are wire transferred to banks because banks have their collection standards which may delay in crediting or receiving foreign payments.