• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

LiteFinance - litefinance.com

I just feel like I'm already over expanded so I have no plans to be active in this forex broker site yet. But two years ago I have some investments and earnings coming from this site. I'm just hoping that in the long run I can really sustain and maintain my account in here. I don't know if I can sustain my account in here if my trading capital is not enough.
you should investo paam account

Do Anyone here want to make affiliate website of lite forex??
You can ask to create your own website, you just bought domain name and a affiliate lite website is your...
It's simple guys...
We can make money from there....

Wow its a very good ffer from lite,I'll try this immediately.

I miss posting in here. I really do believe that we can really earn good amount of money in here once we post and earn in its paying forum. I'm really excited to see myself earning good amount of money in here. I do expect to be the best trader their is so I also want to be successful trader in this site.

I miss posting in here. I really do believe that we can really earn good amount of money in here once we post and earn in its paying forum. I'm really excited to see myself earning good amount of money in here. I do expect to be the best trader their is so I also want to be successful trader in this site.
Nice sound guys..
You can start with following demo contest on lite forex, it doesn't need fund. so, if you become the winner, you can use the win fund for trade...

Guys, which is better of NDD account or PAMM account??
Please help....!!
NDD is good to trade if you know how to trade while PAMM is an investments form. So if you invest in here you can end up making good profit if that pamm manager know how to trade. I do believe that its better that you know first how to trade so that you can take advantage of each account features.

For my self, i prefer like to trade by my self because gaining the profit/dollar is more exciting than anythings....
It's great...

hi all ! how we can join in the demo contest in liteforex. i don't see it which register demo contest
Is their a demo contest in liteforex? I don't that theirs a demo contest in liteforex. I think this is the main reason why you can't find a demo contest in liteforex because theirs none. But same time I don't know maybe I just need to look harder like you also.

Is their a demo contest in liteforex? I don't that theirs a demo contest in liteforex. I think this is the main reason why you can't find a demo contest in liteforex because theirs none. But same time I don't know maybe I just need to look harder like you also.

i'm sure you just miss the link for that contest..
Demo Contests
There are 3 kinds of demo contest guys...

i lose my virtual money in demo account this week guys i try with demo account in demo contest of liteforex. i was in top 10 but after i get out of it. many trader have experience in here. i will try again

i lose my virtual money in demo account this week guys i try with demo account in demo contest of liteforex. i was in top 10 but after i get out of it. many trader have experience in here. i will try again

nice job guys..
keep practice and be the best trader, if you are success please teach me....