• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Level of risk should be calibrated

Level of risk should be calibrated by each and every traders because here when we know the perfect risk management ,we can surely handle any risky situation and can make any target

I wanna be a long time player, that’s way I use only 2% risk reward ratio in my live trading! I seem, 2% is perfect for me! Basically, till now I’m judging my own trading skill; if I get consistent result in the upcoming 6 months in a row; then I’ll increase my RRR into 3%.

yes its very much needed that each traders have to calculate the level of risk that how much they want to give in each trade orders and how much they want to get the return from this source

Maximum traders think by using risk managing plan it is possible to make money very rapidly by using high leverage , but I think in order to my trading experience despite of proper RM that’s not possible at all to make profit by leverage , if you don’t have sufficient balance.

Maximum traders think by using risk managing plan it is possible to make money very rapidly by using high leverage , but I think in order to my trading experience despite of proper RM that’s not possible at all to make profit by leverage , if you don’t have sufficient balance.

Using high leverage is one thing and risk management is another thing. Different people use different ways. But I agree with you. Using high leverage to trade large lots is not any kind of risk management.

yes its very much needed that each traders have to calculate the level of risk that how much they want to give in each trade orders and how much they want to get the return from this source

Frankly, which traders follow proper money management as well as risk management policies, only they can enjoy their trading because, they don’t face huge losses! On the other hand, greedy Forex traders are aggressive and they face huge losses in their trading.

I have seen in order to my trading experience mostly traders who are particularly newcomers always try to make money by using high leverage without proper risk management plan, as a result they fall a great loss when trading practically. So, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

I have seen in order to my trading experience mostly traders who are particularly newcomers always try to make money by using high leverage without proper risk management plan, as a result they fall a great loss when trading practically. So, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.
Actually, traders need to select trading leverage feature according to their trading strategy and plan; otherwise, it would be costly! Without following money management rules trading is always risky.

When you try to make sure your risk management , please don’t use demo account , success in demo actually not work in live trading. so I think it is more appropriate to use micro account instead of demo to see at any performance risk or MM.

Some trader enjoy using high leverage andd they can trading with extreme strategy like as averaging and martingale, but indeed each trade will choose leverage based on their style and understanding, because some beginner still choose leverage but less understand what their goal using these leverage

That’s the point, without having a proper plan, there is no value on leverage; whatever it is; either it’s high or low; that doesn’t mean much.

For consistent profit, a trader needs a good strategy of his own and a mind set. A mind that can adjust with the changing market. A mind that can stay away from trading, if market is not giving good set up.

I treat forex as a business. It is also a business like other business. But the difference is most people in forex take impulse decision. This is what make the forex business risky. If you follow the rules of risk management and can control your impulse you can get huge success in this business.

Risk management in forex trading is essential in achieving success when trading in such a volatile market. It is highly recommended that traders should learn risk management techniques to protect their capital.

For initial stage small capital is okay. But to make a living by trading one needs good amount of investment. But at the same time one should not invest big amount unless he is skilled enough to make consistent profit.

For initial stage small capital is okay. But to make a living by trading one needs good amount of investment. But at the same time one should not invest big amount unless he is skilled enough to make consistent profit.
Always invest small amount unless you start making money on consistent basis. Once you are making regular profit, you can invest big money.

The more risk you take, the higher the profit ratio becomes. But only profit isn’t everything because you have to consider that you can lose the same amount too.