• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Leadcapital Markets - TRADE.com

It turns out that the IPO starts at $500,000...
I don't think I can let that happen...
Even sadly a little, I've already imagined investing money...

Also thought about DMA. The main difference - DMA starts at $5,000, while Standard acc can be opened for $100. The difference is that for DMA - broker has agreements dirtectly with liquidity providers, while for ECN it has connection to the liquidity aggregator-company (that creates liquidity pools). DMA is usually harder to get it, only the best brokers can afford it (and those who aims at traders with a lot of money, many brokers that aims at beginners, don't offer DMA, as it's unneeded for beginners). If you have enough money, I suggest you to switch to DMA - also, ask there if you're interesting in something, I'll try to explain.

In DMA - Trade.com offers (seems to be offering), DMA account access:
1. What do you know about DMA?
2. What's its advantages?
3. Is it worth it?

Okey, that's what I know, I may be wrong ofc.
DMA is the best access type, as broker get quotes directly from liquidity provider (ECN is when broker take quotes from an ECN pull), but DMA is hard for brokerage to obtain, as it requires an agreement with liquidity provoider. In the Web people draw the following pros - lower spreads and direct acess to the market, in ECN there is small operation lag. As I understand DMA is according to principle Best Bid- Best Ask. DMA also has no requotes and spreads are the lowest possible.
Of course it worth, but in Trade.com it starts at $5,000. In other brokers (I take in account only reliable ones) it's around $10,000-$20,000 to start DMA trading. Seems Trade.com has the lowest requirement. So if you can afford - c'mon.

I decided to try CFD first, cause DMA is too expensive and I don't want to take high risk. Hope I will succeed with trading.
By the way, what's ok ROI per month (in percents)?

I decided to try CFD first, cause DMA is too expensive and I don't want to take high risk. Hope I will succeed with trading.
By the way, what's ok ROI per month (in percents)?
There's no 'ok roi' per month/per quater/per year. The main indicator is that you should have stable income. The okay ROI, if you want numbers can be 5% month, good 10% and perfect 15-20%. However, you should ylook further than 1-2 months ahead. The main thing is that you don't have months when you have serious losses. In one month you can earn 30%, and in the second month you can lose 10% of your deposit. A good trader has stability and planning.

Thanks all for replies
I'll be honest - it's hard to understand how to trade correctly. At least, Trade.com has so much diffreent services and I can't understand which one should I try and which one are useless. I have some money I want to invest, but I don't know is trading a right place

It's easier than you think. As for profitability, you've already been answered, even if at the end of the month you have made 5%, it will already be a success. A professional trader told me that the most important thing is not the % of profit, and that you do not have a loss. If you are chasing profits - then you will make a thoughtless decision.
I would like to try the Thematic Portfolio, but I can't find the time. I think that's good theme to invest money.
By the way, it's good that you invested money in trading, much better than making a bank deposit, money should make money.

Btw, I can't agree 100%, trading is risky investments, even if you invest in ThematicPotfolos, while bank deposit is much safer

Of course, bank deposit is much safer, but we should evaluate not only funds safety, but profits as well. Bank deposit is more money-saver, than investment, while with Trade.com portfolios you can really invest in fast-growing areas. You take risks as well, but they're justified as I think. I haven't tried Thematic Portfolio yet, but I think it might be top notch.

Let me know when you try. I don't quite understand how it works and, frankly, I'm afraid of screwing it up. But you described it really logically and I think it might be a good investment. I hope you're right.

I can see that you're discussing a thematic portfolio. I invested in two - Water Technology and the US Market. In general, I can say that thematic portfolios are a good way to invest money if you do not want to spend months on asset selection yourself. Water Technologies is going down now (I have about -1.8% last month), but the US Market is still growing.

I'm interested in this topic, too. Why do you think it's better to choose Trade.com thematic portfolios and not combine the portfolio yourself?

I think it doesn't make any difference, Thematic portfolios is just a marketing trick. Even Jodwyng says he lost money with Water Technologies, a bank deposit would be safer and, huh, more profitable.

That's not exactly true. A bank deposit, if you make it in a stable currency and not in the currency of emerging countries is just 0.4%-1% annually. Your money may not bite off inflation if you choose a good bank with good conditions, but your deposit is a way to save money, but it does not change what you already have.
Investing allows you to multiply your money. Of course, you can choose your own assets and invest in the long run. However, Trade.com combines the assets in such a way that the portfolio is as balanced as possible. That's why I prefer this solution.

Hmm, interesting opinion. I'm almost mentally ready to make such investment, but still need to make last step. I will update there when I finally try

Seems Trade.com is shutting Thematic Portfolios down, any updates? By the way, I already decided to made an investments and here we go =(