• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Knowledge or Experience ?

There is a lot to learn through hard work as a beginner trader. If you do not learn anything, you may face many unexpected losses. Forex is not an easy thing to make a profit if you want. You have to master trading by doing a lot of practice.

Every trader needs trading knowledge and experience. Knowledge and experience help the trader make decisions. If a trader does not maintain discipline, it is very difficult to earn from trading.

Success in the forex market mainly depends on the trading strategy you use in your trading. So, try to use a profitable trading strategy to make money from this market.

Making profit is not an easy thing. If you have enough knowledge you can make money . But setting a fixed amount can be very difficult in this risky market.

Use narrow trading lot and spread to avoid trading risk. While looking for a broker, try to select such a broker that provide you such facilities that naturally minimize your trading risk.

Knowledge leads to experience. Without earning knowledge, you can’t be experienced. Watch videos and practice on demo to earn your knowledge.

Knowledge leads to experience. Without earning knowledge, you can’t be experienced. Watch videos and practice on demo to earn your knowledge.
Exactly, without knowledge what will you use to gather the experience you need. Knowledge comes first.

Knowledge helps traders grow experience. Every decision should be prepared with a valid reasoning and you can do so when you have good trading experience.

In order to choose a trader to copy, both experience and knowledge are required.
I agree with you. Experience and knowledge could be a plus for you in copying trading especially when you choose traders to follow. You can have a better idea of what to look for in a trader whom you are going to copy. And whenever I am in doubt, I rely on zulurank. It tracks the performance of all the traders and shows the list of top performing traders. I found it to be very helpful.

Both knowledge and experience are crucial for success in forex trading. Forex is a complex and dynamic market that requires a solid understanding. Traders also need to gain practical experience by trial and error, testing their strategies, and continuously learning from their trades. It is important to continuously educate yourself and stay up-to-date with recent updates.

last during news i did huge losses , news time i got spreads too much than compare to general time.

the beginners should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.