• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is paying for signal services worthwhile

Is paying for signal services worthwhile? I have heard of some users use signal services and some paying for it while there are free ones as well. I have heard of many paying ones as just merely scams from those services who wish to make money from us and give no effective signals. I think way too many signals confused you and some have no accuracy at all. What have you experiences regarding this topic?

Just like what is obtainable in almost all other sectors or facets of life. There are free but reliable stuffs and there are also paid services which scammers take advantage of, irrespective of the sector where it exists. To someone who is interested in paying for Forex signals, it is much more important that he does an indepth review of the paid service. Not minding the scamy nature of the internet, I still prefer paid services to free ones.

I've read that some forex signal services are scams and they know that you're looking for easy way out so that is how they prey on you. So, this is why they say to stay away from paid services cause they're scam potentially. You should stay away from it if its a paid one since fundamental is the best and you can do that yourself and signals services are not always accurate and can be a big scam.

I don't think its worth it if the signal is not good. But if the signal is good then I'm sure we can really get good amount of money. For me if I spend money for signal I make sure that I can earn more. Because what is the use of I end up losing instead of making some money.

I can say worth a while, but make sure that signal which you pay won't be make you rich in few hours only, usually from the paid signal that i have been used so far, the success percentage is around 70-80%, never more than that, the only reason i don't use it anymore because i want to be independent.

Then where the problem comes in is knowing which is good and the one to use. I think it will be fine to purchase when necessary if there is a positive review about the signal, most probably from those who may have been making use of it.

in my opinion of course no because these signals make me loosed my account one time with 1000$ at some day with just one signal yes with just one signal i loosed about 1000$ therefore now i am depending on myself no better than your mind in trading

I think you lost because you took a wrong approach to signals. Most definitely, trusting it because I receive signals from youtradefx and there can't be any guarantee for that though some of the tines, they serve good but it's just their marketing tip and not a recommendation. It could be wrong or right.

In my point of view, than traders spend the money to pay signals service, better use the money to pay mentor to teach us how to conduct proper trading. Have own trading skills and strategy far better than always rely on signals while we are never learn how to trade in effective way. Own skills sustainable more to make us being survive and success in this business.

If you feel that you can lay your hand on good signal service then its very good to take such decision but when you see that you can never profit from any free signal its possible for you to stay away from there to avoid loss and signal failure

I don't pay for signals because I usually get free signals from website. I'm sure there is no signal that will be trusted by any body, so therefore, I will not pay for signal in other to make profit that I'm not sure of.

I don't pay for signals because I usually get free signals from website. I'm sure there is no signal that will be trusted by any body, so therefore, I will not pay for signal in other to make profit that I'm not sure of.
You should not also forget that free stuffs are free stuffs. Not that they are not to some extent reliable but when a signal provider puts a price to his signals, then it means he's been putting in some extra work in producing it. I came across one recently that has a monthly subscription of $100 but with some good reviews.

Is paying for signal services worthwhile? I have heard of some users use signal services and some paying for it while there are free ones as well. I have heard of many paying ones as just merely scams from those services who wish to make money from us and give no effective signals. I think way too many signals confused you and some have no accuracy at all. What have you experiences regarding this topic?

To be honest, I have also very bad experience on signal service! Actually, when I was a new Forex trader then I tried with this kind of automatic trading service! I think, maximum signal providers are the scammers!

To be honest, I have also very bad experience on signal service! Actually, when I was a new Forex trader then I tried with this kind of automatic trading service! I think, maximum signal providers are the scammers!

Although I haven’t such kind of personal experience; but I have read so many similar stores as like you! So, I believe manual trading is the best.

Risk can be lowered by using low leverage, narrow trading spread, flexible margin, avoiding trading in volatile market, using micro account and other techniques can help you lengthen your trading profit.

On the other hand, you are satisfied with little earning, you can be rich from here. Make it a habit of hitting the target on a regular basis.