• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is it necessary to get a paid forex course

I personally don't think it is necessary at all to get such course. Not every person can afford to invest into the training and the money spending like that. So one should do what he or she can do better with self learning.

Yes paid course is good but it is not everyone that can afford to get paid course i think those who cant afford it can still learn from other free online source like ebooks and some other source though it may be quite difficult to learn from this source.

I will always go for a paid Forex course if it is something I can easily afford. This is because I see it as a means of meeting the professionals in the field who may have had so many experiences which I would likely pass through in the course of trading and learning and it makes a perfect sense to overcome such earlier before hand.

I think seminars and the workshops just most of the time drain the funds and they are not going to make us money at all. You need to consider that it would be wise to know how the paid service is going to be treatable for what the work we are going to do.

I think a lot of classes are there as a business and not really dedicated to make you rich. They will not share their best secrets or else there will be no more people in business. So this is why its best that we rely on ourselves to learn and to be better. If you know how to tread you can learn. Believe me, some people are exceptional at learning on their own like Bill Gate, no one taught him. School, classes are colleges are so dry, and they've failed at teaching people effectively.

If serious learning is the objective then you don't have to waste the time and money on the paid course. You can learn the same stuff from the local or the internet based mentor. that way you are atleast going to be learning more stuff and not something less.

I don't think it is necessary to get paid for forex course when the internet has made it easy for us to learn it. Although there might be some advantages if some paid for the forex course but to I just don't think it is necessary. Seminars are the worst to attend because when you go for a seminar,they will only teach you some parts of forex. Forex is so complicated and broad so I think seminar can cover it.

Of course, you will always want to seek out the best teaching out there but I'm afraid that you might not be able to get it when they try to jam up the timing of your classes and quiz you before you're ready and just the whole class is all jammed up based upon the time availability of the teacher and they do not share all of their secrets to you.

No it is not necessary element of trading to get paid courses. Here is a lot of material for study on internet. You can join free courses too to learn forex. More is over your practice hard work and talent how you deal this market . Main thing is trading practice which you will do with your own efforts.

There is no such rules that to learn forex trading you have to pay. If you are capable of learning of your own by books, e-books, websites or forum then it is very good. It depends on the person who he or she can learn. Ultimately everybody wants to earn.

I even dislike to learn where people are gathered. I will prefer to learn forex on my own and I also prefer to watch videos on forex. Paying for forex as a course will not be condusive for me. Internet has even made it to be easy,I will simply learn in the demo account and read about forex in forums and I am okay with that.

I don't see the reason to paying for the forex course. most of the people who want to invest into the forex can learn things on their own and they can make money. it is not that hard to do the trading based on the working of the training like that. i prefer the self learning.

I doubt that common sense can help with forex trading learning. if it were that easy as learning from common sense, I doubt it would be possible to make money in trading. though we can learn from forex forums and tutorial sites so on that point i agree.

you dont need to pay for this. browse your internet and apply common sense. that will help you a lot.
Yes. It is true. I agree with your words. If you have the idea to learn then you will get all the study resource from the internet without any cost. All you have to do is to learn theoretically and apply it practically.

Theirs a lot of trading seminars in our country and its really cost a lot. But I do know that I can join one once I started to trade in forex. I do believe that in two to three years time I can really make something good with my profit. So lets just hope we can really sustain and maintain our account in here without any worries.

Theirs a lot of trading seminars in our country and its really cost a lot. But I do know that I can join one once I started to trade in forex. I do believe that in two to three years time I can really make something good with my profit. So lets just hope we can really sustain and maintain our account in here without any worries.
In our country we don't get chance to attend seminars on forex because very few people know about forex trading. All we learn everything about the forex trading from internet only. Because only this way of learning is available.

I doubt that common sense can help with forex trading learning. if it were that easy as learning from common sense, I doubt it would be possible to make money in trading. though we can learn from forex forums and tutorial sites so on that point i agree.
We all have different levels of learning capacity and intelligence. There are some that know so much from leaning just the minimum so not all traders have the same IQs or learning style or time of grasping the subject. There are some really talented people out there who can learn so much from little resources while others can learn so little from many resources and nothing will make them the trader.

Forex, the much I know is more complex than just reading and cramming as though you are preparing for some kind of lecture you want to give or trying to prove a theory. There are more to it than that which is always said of it and that is where the real learning of Forex comes in.

In our country we don't get chance to attend seminars on forex because very few people know about forex trading. All we learn everything about the forex trading from internet only. Because only this way of learning is available.

You can join the webinar conducted online by Mayzus this week. Pls., do visit their website for details. It is one of the best course that is currently available for free. The webinar is about developing a trading strategy. Furthermore, internet, by far, can teach you better than any short time seminars. There are plenty of forums where extremely successful professionals clear the doubts of beginners for free. Also, literally, there are thousands of articles dedicated to each and every section of forex trading. I believe it is more than enough to succeed in this lucrative profession.