• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is forex like a gambling game?

Generally, there might be so many factors that relate the both of them but that does not mean they are entirely the same. Though there are higher chances of losing in both Forex and gambling, both requires analysis and skills as well but Forex requires a more detailed skills and knowledge of the market for one to be successful in it.

Generally, there might be so many factors that relate the both of them but that does not mean they are entirely the same. Though there are higher chances of losing in both Forex and gambling, both requires analysis and skills as well but Forex requires a more detailed skills and knowledge of the market for one to be successful in it.

Not matter of so many factors that relates them both I can see merely the unpredictability being the factor that have both of the related. But forex has a good analysis methods that makes it more reliable and legit.

Not matter of so many factors that relates them both I can see merely the unpredictability being the factor that have both of the related. But forex has a good analysis methods that makes it more reliable and legit.

Well, I gamble a lot as well mainly in the firld of soccer and when you do not analyze games, you are bound to lose. Why so many gamblers lose out in gambling is inadequate analysis and trying to follow what the crowd predicted. In the same vein, losses in Forex are mostly caused by inadequate analysis though its uncertainty shouldn't be forgotten.

Gambling is different. You bet with no analysis or can't have basis on what you will decide just like a gut feeling. While, Forex will have the information and data that we can use for our analysis to trade profitably and less in having negative results.

Gambling is different. You bet with no analysis or can't have basis on what you will decide just like a gut feeling. While, Forex will have the information and data that we can use for our analysis to trade profitably and less in having negative results.

Gambling is also needed some analysis and skills to understand most of time. But it is different subject. We cannot utilize that knowledge and skills at forex. Because forex trading has its own knowledge, skills and regulations. And it is vice versa also.

Who told you gambling doesnt need analysis. Some kind of gambling like poker and bagammon games, need analysis even more than forex. You may say that dice is totally luck. Do you know each time i face a skilled bagammon gambler i lose even if i have a better dice than him.

Who told you gambling doesnt need analysis. Some kind of gambling like poker and bagammon games, need analysis even more than forex. You may say that dice is totally luck. Do you know each time i face a skilled bagammon gambler i lose even if i have a better dice than him.

Yes, you are right. Not only poker but also many card games, roulette, bettings needs a good analyse to win. Some gambling needs good vision. At forex trading, your knowledge and skill is everything.

Well, I gamble a lot as well mainly in the firld of soccer and when you do not analyze games, you are bound to lose. Why so many gamblers lose out in gambling is inadequate analysis and trying to follow what the crowd predicted. In the same vein, losses in Forex are mostly caused by inadequate analysis though its uncertainty shouldn't be forgotten.

I too have an idea of gamble and the way in which it works. I thrice or maybe more than have gambled with planetofbets. And I am here to tell you that all gambles that goes down there are just by luck due to I have seen in some situations where by the lookup to team which are known to be champions loss to the known lossers. Forex is not like that. One gets assurance to an extent.

It is not a gambling game by long miles. You need to see that forex trading is a hard work and you make money by taking the right decision at the right time. You would do much better if you understand how that works for you. If you failed to take right decisions, you lose money.

I too have an idea of gamble and the way in which it works. I thrice or maybe more than have gambled with planetofbets. And I am here to tell you that all gambles that goes down there are just by luck due to I have seen in some situations where by the lookup to team which are known to be champions loss to the known lossers. Forex is not like that. One gets assurance to an extent.

the lookup to team which are known to be champions loss to the known lossers- That is following the crowd's prediction. My dear, gambling is not all luck and watch anyone that goes out there to gamble by chance how many times he wins. I bet five times every weekend and most times my wins are always 4/5. If you are not a not a good analyst, you cant be a good puncher just the way it works in Forex though there are still places where they differ a lot.

the lookup to team which are known to be champions loss to the known lossers- That is following the crowd's prediction. My dear, gambling is not all luck and watch anyone that goes out there to gamble by chance how many times he wins. I bet five times every weekend and most times my wins are always 4/5. If you are not a not a good analyst, you cant be a good puncher just the way it works in Forex though there are still places where they differ a lot.

It is not following the crowd due to how are you to know that such a big team will be defeated. It happens. Gamble is the using of our guessing abilities and that is not the same with forex trading. In forex trading there are certain news that will vividlt show to you that the market will however be up or down and eventually it reflects sooner or later.

Yes, i would probably say it a gambling, because risk element is there in the business of forex and one has to be lucky to get earnings.

Yes, i would probably say it a gambling, because risk element is there in the business of forex and one has to be lucky to get earnings.
[MENTION=55587]Broom[/MENTION], as per your view, you are absolutely right. For every newbie who don't have little bit of idea of forex trading, for them it is same like gambling. It will be a trading without any knowledge.

In a way it is like gambling and in another way its not like gambling. When you see a bullish trend and if you are able to buy and then sell at a profitable price then its not like gambling since you have a lot of control over that trade and you know how it will come out most likely and you can exit a trade if you feel like its going downhill so you do have control over it. But if you are handed the cards, you can see if its bad and you can't stop it from coming to your hands so its better than gambling in that sense.

In a way it is like gambling and in another way its not like gambling. When you see a bullish trend and if you are able to buy and then sell at a profitable price then its not like gambling since you have a lot of control over that trade and you know how it will come out most likely and you can exit a trade if you feel like its going downhill so you do have control over it. But if you are handed the cards, you can see if its bad and you can't stop it from coming to your hands so its better than gambling in that sense.

Forex trading is in no way close to gamble if we really understands the way it works, forex trading is a business with good strategies in the sense that we can make money when we have the rightful knowledge, but with gamble I see no specific knowledge needed before we can be a good trade.

No forex is not a gamble rather it is a legit online business that can be done by anybody from anywhere around the world from the comfort of your home. It is a 24 hour, 5 days a week business.

It is turning ouot to be the gamble if we are not paying attention to the forex on regular basis. we have to take trading action carefully and not to take it as money making game. I personally think that some of the time we have to rely on the way things are going to be harder to make money.

Not a gamble but if you don't implement a strategy or apply risk management then you gamble only. If we are wise and careful trader we will be seeking for the profitable trading not quick, rush and blown our trading accounts. We use our mind to come up with the good trading decisions.

Forex is transparent and therefore not gambling. In the gambling world, nothing is transparent, and a lot of cheating methods are used to cheat players including card counting, shuffling cheating, and technology cheating. In forex, the market is what it is for everyone. Every can see where its going and decide whether to enter or not and choose when to exit. You can't choose your cards and you can't stop loss or take back your bets and no stop loss setting either. In gambling, its either black or red but in forex, you get more than 2 options to play with. You can scalp at any point on the line and exit and you can enter at any time and you can trade for as long as you like but in gambling there is a time deadline. Many differences between the two. Even though they do have to use some sort of strategies sometimes in gambling too like poker.

Forex is not gambling. It is a speculative activity. The outcome of gambling is purely dependent on luck. On the other hand, success in forex trading is dependent on hardwork, determination, patience, mind control and how well a trader sticks to strategy. Gamblers can win now and then but not for ever. On the other hand, a trader who possess above said qualities would lose a few times but would ultimately succeed in forex trading.