• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Investment

Investment is not a big deal I think , we have to kick off our trading with minimum knowledge which can make us profitable. Pips school + trade demo account at any broker for 3 months , can gives us more experience and more profit.

Investment is not a big deal I think , we have to kick off our trading with minimum knowledge which can make us profitable. Pips school + trade demo account at any broker for 3 months , can gives us more experience and more profit.

Lol. If things were this easy then everyone would be rich. Learning things is not a big deal. It can be done within a short period of time. But applying what you have learned is the big deal. It is not as easy thing and will take a toll on you.

Futures trading is a type of investment which involves online speculating on the price of a commodity increasing or decreasing in the future. The popular perception of futures is that they are a form of very high risk speculation. This is true. But futures are also widely used as financial tools for reducing risk.

Having enough capital to invest in trading currency or commodity, where the acquisition of profit is not huge, but it's consistently good for the investor type

According to me, only 3 months is not enough for a newbie! Basically, new traders need to start their demo with a learning mentality without any specific target like 3 months, 6 months! They should try until make a consistent result.

These new traders should trade for at least more than six months before investing in real accounts. Once they open real account it is suggested to start with small amounts to check the processes like withdrawals etc.

Yes you are right we have to risk our investments in order to earn money on it, however we should only invest or take risk to that sum which we afford to loose.

To be honest, according to my personal experience only 3 months is not enough! Because, learning technical & fundamental it not a short-term process! I used my demo for more than 1 year before starting my real trading! You know what? My 1st 2 months live trading performance was not good enough as like my demo; that’s the reality.

i would strongly advice any trader to consider the facts before attempting to trade binary options. There are literally almost ZERO brokers who are trustworthy in their binary offerings , and there is no reliable way to vet them in advance –similar to how trading Forex itself was 10 years ago.

You can’t mention any specific period like 3-6 months! I can show you more than 100 traders who are losing their money here although they have more than 1 year demo experience; it depends on your seriousness and dedication!

Are you kidding me? With a three months demo trading you want to make money in the forex market. In three months how you will know what's your risk reward ratio and winning ratio of your strategy. Suppose the three months you trade in demo the market was in sideways. When you started live trading the market is in trend. How will you cope with this changing market condition?

Are you kidding me? With a three months demo trading you want to make money in the forex market. In three months how you will know what's your risk reward ratio and winning ratio of your strategy. Suppose the three months you trade in demo the market was in sideways. When you started live trading the market is in trend. How will you cope with this changing market condition?

Maybe, he had trainer; generally it’s not possible to build a good trading skill within just 3-6 months.

Your trade depends upon your investment. You should have to invest little low when you came to that market when you don't have a huge knowledge and experience about that market. After that when you got some knowledge and experience than you should have to go for a larger investments to earn huge profit from it otherwise don't go for it. Thanks!

Your trade depends upon your investment. You should have to invest little low when you came to that market when you don't have a huge knowledge and experience about that market. After that when you got some knowledge and experience than you should have to go for a larger investments to earn huge profit from it otherwise don't go for it. Thanks!

May I know the range of your little trading balance? Thanks in advance.

To finding a good strategy we need to do a lot of trail and errors. But usually people do not give much time in a strategy. They think there must be something I don't know and they keep searching.

Without enough skills and experience, it's normal to lose money and get scared. Whether new or old, we are bound to lose money if we don't understand the market and follow discipline.

Investment decisions are very important. Investing your capital in forex can be good if you have the right knowledge of how to trade with forex and if you focused on learning and earning.

It will be possible to acquire as much knowledge as I can learn in trading. The ratio in my profitability will depend on how much I can develop skills by keeping myself disciplined.

Investment decisions are very important. Investing your capital in forex can be good if you have the right knowledge of how to trade with forex and if you focused on learning and earning.
Yes, One should learn before he invests his money in forex market. Forex trading requires specific knowledge and skills. You can not make money just by coming into the market. Another advice is choose your broker wisely.

Forex factory is a good forum from where we can derive lessons. We find many traders on this forum from whom we can get our questions answered. However, a good trading broker is needed for better trading.