• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

I want to get started with Forex Trading

If a trader want to get started with forex , then he or she will be having the trading knowledge t trade in the forex market. Without this trading knowledge, there is no way that the trader will be able to make any progress in the market.

Doesn’t require complicated requirement in order to join forex business. Traders enough by open an trading account and spend capital to make invest. Then, traders can start trading. However, require to take practice and learning if traders willing to last in this business and become successful.

The only tip that will remain useful at all times is "be patient". Only a patient learner can succeed in this profession. Mind control cannot be achieved in a single day. It is a continuous training process. No amount of practice or exceptional strategy can lead a trader to success if he lacks patience. The dynamic nature of the market is such that it keeps testing the patience of a trader as much as possible. The one who keeps cool will ultimately succeed.

Starting to join this business just require investment. But trading and make profit is different cases. Not easy and probably, traders need to get many losses and margin call before able to know how to trading in proper way and implement the strategy effectively.

Brokers have really made starting Forex such a simple task. But then, where the problem is is remaining in Forex. A lot of traders who had wanted to be good Forex traders couldn't simply because they were not prepared for it. It requires your knowledge about the said business and your willingness to trade.

You are right, starting to trade in the forex business is not hard again. The brokers have made it to be very easy for any of the traders. They can also guide you to with the learning webinar which they are organizing.

I don't think easy means here of gaining profits but rather its the offer of the brokers you pertain that you will have what you will need to trade such as the trading platform and of course, the trading accounts that you need to provide.

It is not all about spend funds,a trader needs to have a good knowledge of what forex is before he/she gets involved in it. Making profits is another ball game entirely.

Take learning is a must if traders want to be successful. Traders can start with reading book, articles, join forex school, mentoring and active discuss in forex forum. Gain knowledge and information as many as possible. And then, implement it in trading to develop experience and other skills such as controlling emotions and analytical technique.

By and large traders in particularly the newcomers start trading without learning and that’s why by and large traders fall a great loss when trading practically, we can take demo trading for acquiring proper trading knowledge, but we the traders who are particularly the newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all.

Can anyone recommend a good place to learn forex for free?

Go to babypips school. I learned from there and recommend others who want to learn. There are lots of materials and don't try to just finish the school as soon as you can. Take your time and try to understand what you are learning.

So many trader learn from there, in my opinion this is also easy to understand and we can reading many education forex from newbie to advanced, and also important with practice even in demo account this is also useful to knows with the market forex

Yeah. Forgot to mention that. When learning things from a forex school also try to apply them on demo account. That way several questions will arise. Also answers to those question will lead to new questions. It will only benefit a trader.

It will useful for make early preparation to practice in demo with implemented system and strategy that already learned on real market condition, if confidence in demo with good result using system and strategy that tested hence will making them more confidence

Well I was talking about preparation phase. Building confidence is also a part of that phase. But the main thing is new traders should stick to demo unless they have a good trading plan to make positive pips.

I am not sure about your current position in trading! By the way, a number of new traders start their trading without any trainer, as a result they faces thousands of problem but no solution at all! In this case, popular Forex Forums are very useful; there have so many experience Forex traders and so many useful threads on forums!

Usually they just rely on courage alone and unwilling to distress at learning, but we know in the business of currency trading is necessary once sufficient knowledge as a foundation in managing currency trading, so if you want to have any expertise, lots of education provided a broker or a forex trading forum, want to learn for sure there is a way

I see, you got so many guidelines there! By the way, I am not sure your current status on Forex trading! There is no way without learning; new traders focus on only learning and updating their trading skill.

Learning is the foremost ways to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. But sorry to say maximum traders who are particularly newcomers try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser when trading practically. It would be great if we choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for learning this trading place by providing exclusive educational facilities.

We can use demo account first. Learn to trade while you are on the go with a forex trading simulator app. We can install app on our mobile phone too. Experience simulated trading under live market conditions wherever and whenever. I also use it when trading with FXB

We can use demo account first. Learn to trade while you are on the go with a forex trading simulator app. We can install app on our mobile phone too. Experience simulated trading under live market conditions wherever and whenever. I also use it when trading with FXB

Mate; personally I don’t have any experience on mobile trading (app based)! Do you use this service long term basis? What’s your experience?