• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

I think every successful trader

Yes, forex trading is like a psychological game for all trader, if they trade get floating sometimes making worries and hard to sleep, in addition when the last viewing in loss floating, but if already have a long time experience, loss and profit is like as foods in daily trading.
Usually new traders do it. They can not sleep at night properly. I can remember my early days. Later I got to understand that we only need to know when to observe the chart.

Every successful trader made mistakes and learnt from them. The reason they are successful is because they didn't over trade but assessed their strategies and worked on them

Every successful trader learnt from their mistake and made his strategies according to the market movements not because of emotions.
First mistake most traders do that they think trading doesn't require much knowledge and skills. Second mistake they do - they completely ignore psychological aspect of trading.

Success is rare in Forex trading because traders mostly capitalize on their wild guesses. And these wild guesses never give high return to traders.

Before using leverage it is more important to ensure how to manage risk , because leverage contains huge risk for all time. they should trade in low leverage in micro account for avoiding loss, otherwise they can fall a great trouble when market moves at random.

Leverage has both good and bad sides which we should be well aware of. Avoiding a big amount of leverage is essential for traders because it accelerates the trading risk.

practice is important , i know but after passing sometime we the traders lost interest , so we have to make practice step by step.

Applying strategies blindly won’t bring any benefit to us. Whenever you have a strategy, apply it first on the demo account and then judge its effectiveness.

The rate of trading success is very narrow in Forex market just because the market is too uncertain and traders can hardly catch the flow of the market.

To some traders, success is a possible thing if knowledge is there but to others success is a mirage. This observation changes with the alteration of experience difference.

You will be successful trader when you have a good experience that is leading you to earn profit from the market consistently. That doesn’t mean successful traders don’t lose in the market.

Passion won’t give us profit but it will create motivation in us for learning Forex. That’s why passion is important.