• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

I am new here, for learning all about forex

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are new and want learn about Forex everything than read each and every point related to Forex trading and don't thing some small thing is not impotent in Trading after starting trading Forex you can see each single and small point will help you.

It is really helpful if you can learn to understand it that's why if you are reading around then learn to understand it, there are many steps that giving you steps on how you can start Forex trading so it will just depend on your time and willingness to put your time.

That is very good if you are new and want to learn alot about forex trading you can start with forum here after making all the basic requirement yours search the internet and get the information first the proceed to demo account and you will be good to go.

It would also be good to lookup learning resources such as website tutorials on Babypips and ebooks that can have the basics of forex. Forex forums are good because you get to benefit from the shared information here and use it to your advantage to learn but you much have some foundation as well.

Yeah i think everything you need to know about forex is here at this forum and that is why there is a section for beginners.i think to learn as a newbie just put into application what you already learnt inhere at the beginners section.

This forum is a very good place to start and also I will advice you to have demo account also here to eneable you make the most out of the forex market as a whole if you dont have much knowledge about forex then be sure to dedictae your time to learn from the demo

keep surfing for knowledge bro :32 (36):
knowledge is power everybody know that, start demo trading practice to test your knowledge and to gain skills, after that... enjoy your hard work gaining profit from your real trade.. wish you luck

but for a demo account I think only intended to find a strategy that I think if practiced using real accounts will be different, because the real account using our own capital so that learning pengguasaan emotions and psychology we determine our success to reach the stage of success and not an easy step for us to control the emotions and psychology

Sincerely there is no learning that we can be undergoing that we can somehow be involving to do in in our live account that we cannot be doing likewise in our demo accounts.I think if we have intentions to,our emotions can be controlled inthere likewise.

Trying to be active in as many forex forums as possible and joining many forex news sites as possible can really help you learn more. Constant reading from time to time can usually increase your awareness and knowledge in forex trading. also just try to do trial and error in demo account and always be conscious to ask questions to help you learn more.

Yeah that's true badado already said the main aspect.Joining a forex forum doesn't necessary mean you have to post.you can just go there majorly to go a learn.You can join as many as you want since there is every possibility of the learning been broken down inthere.

Forex forums can be the only way in online for us to have bonuses or trading capital that we can use in trading unless we are going to have focus in posting in ptp forums to have payment processors to invest in forex brokers. Though, in making funds in our payments from usual forums are not enough to make good amount of capital.

Yeah you don't have to post in forex forums but you can just read the discussions if you want so you would learn a lot from the discussions. But I think you would need to find a good forex forums with many active members who are actually active traders themselves. I'm just lucky to have many forex forums that I have joined and I have learned well from these forex forums

If you are new to forex then there are many sites like babypipes and many more to learn forex . and try to see all the threads in the forum where you can learn some basic concepts of forex . and make your self understand with the simple concepts . forex is easy if you have a strong intension to learn .

one of the best ways for us to learn forex trading through this forum that gives a lot of details and the basic steps to start trading with the forex forum helps us easily learn the trade even with the forex forum we can shorten the time to learn as forex forum always provide the core of the learning process

I think to me there is no good strategy that isn't good for learning forex so far we endeavour to learn the basics then there would be an assurance of excellence.The major people having problems with forex are those that dont take time to learn.

Its a good thing that everyone of us tries to find a good way for them to learn and understand forex trading in a way that will make it easy for them to follow. Some methods of learning may not work for all of us and sometimes it may just require a host of different sources to help us get up to speed.

Yeah we dont get to learn the same way.in whatsoever way we tend to choose we just have to put in our best into doing it.i put my best daily into learning forex and that is the major reason i have improved over the months.

Status
Not open for further replies.