• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to protect a small capital amount in forex?

Management skills is needed in forex and it will help us to protect our fund in a account. We can use demo account first to learn how to manage fund in a account. It's more safe than we use real account. But if we already start trading with real account, i think it's okay. We can start with $10 like i use in TenkoFx.

i has small fund in account. i use micro account of liteforex. and i get more capital with forex bonus in the account. you will has more chance with your money. when i start with forex market i trade with $10 . it is money for learn.

In this volatile trading place, it is very difficult to keep survive with a small balance. Now, I am, trying to protect my capital with support of my live economic calendar that I am getting from my trading place MxTrade. by means of this datebook, at all times I am getting all important and financial indicators that drive the whole market place.

In this volatile trading place, it is very difficult to keep survive with a small balance. Now, I am, trying to protect my capital with support of my live economic calendar that I am getting from my trading place MxTrade. by means of this datebook, at all times I am getting all important and financial indicators that drive the whole market place.
Try to compute the monthly volatility and try to check if your existing open position can survive or not. If not then its like you are playing with Russian roulette. Its more on a gamble than trading or do or die attitude. Although me I have accounts that has daily margin call probability. I do make sure that my healthy one can survive monthly volatility.

As for me - I always keep in mind a very simple scheme - it is better to have 1.5/2 times more of free margin that the trading one and it mosly helps me.

We can use our management skills to protect our trading capital. We can start trading with demo account to learn about forex. Our trading experiences also can be maximized. I think every trader also need time, we can not make our trading capital give us more maximal result in forex.

Really, you can reduce your risk percentage because of your big trading investment. But, if you don’t have it, never lost your trading confident but need your more trading concentration for protecting your small balance as well as good trading plan. Even though, I lost my demo capital for several times but now I can easily handle my live trading balance. Actually, Video Tutorials of TradingBanks broker taught me how to manage small balance for trading. In addition, I had also taken their Mt4 Video tutorials that’s way, I can use my trading chart on best way. So, small trading balance is not a major problem like small knowledge.

A small deposit is really not protected at the market, because of rough volatility. I guess you should not even try to protect it. Small deposit is very risky, and you had better use it to make fast money or to take part in trader's contest with big prize, like FreshForex hold. Then your prize can repay any risk.

A small deposit is really not protected at the market, because of rough volatility. I guess you should not even try to protect it. Small deposit is very risky, and you had better use it to make fast money or to take part in trader's contest with big prize, like FreshForex hold. Then your prize can repay any risk.

If we use small amount for trading, we need to effort to manage it so we can maximize the result. Understand market movement to find the right moment to make order. I think cent account in TenkoFx also can be maximized when trading

Probably lower capitals are not as easy to manage as higher amount, however for newbies I think it is the best way to start. Micro accounts with high leverages are a good option to trade safe.

My trading capital is below $1000 so; I know the best answer of your question. Because, in every time I need to put here extra concentration because of my small trading capital. By the way, at the present I can easily handle my capital because of reading Trading eBook of TradingBanks broker. I got here all techniques about how to trade with small trading balance. Actually, now only this topic but also I found there every kind of trading technique. In addition, I use very small trading leverage for my live account. Then, I am very sincere about my money management. So, I am growing my capital very slowly but safely.

One will need a money management plan to protect his capital. There are many factors that comes in to play when developing a plan. So according to your risk reward ratio, try to develop one which has proven that you will not loose it.

Small capital need to survive with small risk. I just remember that I traded in hotforex with $100 before, still keep balance for 6 months with low leverage and stop lost. Small capital is necessary for newbies to learn, after that you can try larger deposit.

Small capital cannot earn you big profits. So you have to keep your targets small in order to keep safe your small trading capital. Don't go for big lots in your trades and keep your money management strict in order to avoid unnecessary big losses.

Well small capital may not give big profit but it can be helpful for a trader. First one needs to train and for that depositing a big amount is a bad idea.

Its a bit of a hard task with a small capital as managing trades get a bit tough, but still there are many tools in forex trading that might help in your invest from getting eroded away.

There will be no problem if we decide to trade using small capital. Trading using little capital it will make us able to train mentally well. The key to maintaining a small capital is to have MM and RM were good so we will be trading much longer

In spite of most powerful analyzing trade that’s not possible at all to protect small balance without proper money management. On the other hand, we the traders have to acquire the policy how to manage risk which is very supportive to protect small balance in this volatile trading place.

Proper usage of Lot size and leverage ratio can be helpful to make good profit by using small amount of equity ,just we should plan a proper strategy.