• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Hirose Financial UK - hiroseuk.com

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Official discussion thread for Hirose Financial UK at Digital Cash Palace.

- Users can ask questions, make suggestions to improve the service, share stories (no spamming/advertising).
- Brokers employees may participate in topics by answering questions. Promote and posting announcement.

Please be honest and fair with the broker being discussed.

Hirose Financial UK trader's reviews and specs

Last edited:
I think this broker needs alot of things to improve on their services.I wonder why they are not having any international offices like others.They should have worked on that before coming online.The minimum deposit is good,i think is one of the lowest i have seen.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
A look into LION Trader, a very nice and fast trading platform. :)

WgdiU.png

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Hirose Financial UK - Adjusted Trading Hours

Dear Client​
On Sunday 4th November 2012 at 02:00 local time the USA and Canada will move clocks backwards by one hour.
This will result in an adjustment for our FX Rollover Financing which will last for one week. Between the 28th October and 2nd November Rollover Financing will take place at 21:00 GMT (17:00 EST) and thereafter revert to 22:00 GMT (17:00 EST).
On Sunday 4th November business will commence from 22:10 GMT and close on Friday at 21:00 GMT

All the information above is correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change without prior warning.

Hi traders, I'm from Hirose Financial UK, here's our newest campaign!

Get Trading Rebate for MT4

topimg.gif

How it works (CLICK HERE for more details)
1. Open a live LION MT4 Account
2. Fund your Account
3. Start trading
4. Receive 2(£, €, $) Cash Rebate per 1 Lot traded (1 Lot = 100,000 units).
Note: Rebates are calculated on the total volume of trades at the end of this campaign.

And
2 in 1 Good-Value combination for MT4 Rebate campaign is "Deposit Fee Waiver" Offer
deposit_fee_waiver_cp_off.gif

It’s very simple. Your deposit fund appears exact amount you have paid on your trading account.
Hirose Financial UK offers 5 simple ways to fund your account, and now we will cover your deposit charge when you make a deposit through any 5 payment methods and we will reimburse the deposit charges to your trading account.

VISIT HERE for more details.

logo.gif

Hirose Financial UK Ltd