• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Have you ever taken any signal service?

I am really interested to know your experience on signal service; although I guess the experience will be not smooth as like manual trading! But, please share your experience on signal service if you really have.

I have learned to never believe in anyone else other than myself when it comes to trading. May be I am not as good as other traders but the mistakes I make are mine and no one else to blame other than myself.

I have experience on trading service via Telegram. I was joined on several trading service group..And the signal is not bad.

I am member of many groups which talk about the trading techniques, trading news, and other aspects. I think telegram plays an important role in this regard. You can subscribe to the paid channels quite easily for gaining their signal services. Thanks!

I have a great group of my fellow traders and we always talk about the market on a WhatsApp group. We are doing collective trading and it is quite helpful for the friends who are new to this business. I would recommend you people to do the same in order to stay more secure. Thanks

Can you please share any result on your group? Because, there too many so called WhatsAPP group. Thanks.

Only investment and skill are required for Forex trading even though many people have money but don’t have skill, which is badly essential for traders.

Trading indicators are a vital component for market analysis. Bollinger bands and moving average seem to be good indicators according to my viewpoint.

Besides developing psychology, a person should pose the quality of analyzing the market. A strong psychology never supports emotion albeit a weak one does.