• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Have emotions ever saved your trade.

The probability of losing over a number of trades over a period of time is 90%. So, you need to have a lot of skills for the markets or some good automated portfolio of strategies.

I even don't know how emotions can help trader. They can only cause fails, cause it's hard to deal with greed!

I even don't know how emotions can help trader. They can only cause fails, cause it's hard to deal with greed!

Same opinion, emotion is one of the most common problem here! There is no way with the traders personal emotions; here making a good trading skill is very much important.

NO. Don’t let yourself get caught up in old and unproductive habit patterns again. If you want different results, this time, you’ve got to start doing things differently! Let go of attachments to what you’ve been doing so far. Let go of failures, mistakes, painful trading experiences.

NO. Don’t let yourself get caught up in old and unproductive habit patterns again. If you want different results, this time, you’ve got to start doing things differently! Let go of attachments to what you’ve been doing so far. Let go of failures, mistakes, painful trading experiences.

A must like reply! Mate, the point is: it takes time to learn the procedure! I mean, how to avoid personal emotions & greed during the trading session.

I feel that fear and greed are the biggest emotions in your trading life. Sometimes. they will become your best friend and sometimes your worst enemies. You need to gather enough experience to help you decide what is right or wrong. You will gain experience by staying in the trading process.

I feel that fear and greed are the biggest emotions in your trading life. Sometimes. they will become your best friend and sometimes your worst enemies. You need to gather enough experience to help you decide what is right or wrong. You will gain experience by staying in the trading process.

Even, a number of traders lose their money because of no plan on these 2 parameters! We need to learn the tricks of balancing between these 2 parameters.

Forex being a decentralized market is offering trading facilities on a world stage where all the parties are connected via internet enabled network. But a foreign currency exchange trader must understand the fact that here only understanding of forex market can’t help a trader fully. A trader must try to balance his emotions with the utilization of appropriate trading ideas and apposite trading skills, otherwise he won’t be able to gain achievement.

Well fear saved me from losses several times. lol

Emotions are a barrier to trading and sometimes it may look like you were saved but you were actually not in the game.

Fears are good sometime however we should trade while keeping these emotions aside from our trading. Good part is to use stop losses in order to cut off the losses earlier.

Fears are good sometime however we should trade while keeping these emotions aside from our trading. Good part is to use stop losses in order to cut off the losses earlier.

But you fears will damage your trading profits indirectly by closing your profit’s trades too early! Unfortunately, many new traders don’t take this issue as much serious.

Stop loss also helps when markets makes sudden big moves. At those times you don't have to get startled and your trades will automatically close.

That is very true there is no way which emotion can save our trade because in forex when trading with emotion such as greed there is a tendency of failure to that of loss so emotion is never saved our trade rather they contributed to our failure.

- - - Updated - - -

That is very true there is no way which emotion can save our trade because in forex when trading with emotion such as greed there is a tendency of failure to that of loss so emotion is never saved our trade rather they contributed to our failure.
But you can definitely learn to control your emotions and channel them well, by having the right ones. You can be sober from loses and channel that hurt right by finding out what went wrong and correcting it.

But you can definitely learn to control your emotions and channel them well, by having the right ones. You can be sober from loses and channel that hurt right by finding out what went wrong and correcting it.

Of course, it’s very important to learn; but as you know it’s a long time process & takes enough practices; so a number of traders lose their momentum in the middle path.

Most new traders make one mistake. After few months of demo trading, they start to trader in live account. But before start trading in live account, a trader should have good understanding of trading psychology, emotions and risk management.

Yes, if I can stay emotionally strong, I can snatch profits from many losing trades. Much detrimental to emotion trading. So I never give priority to emotions.

The most dangerous emotion in trading is the fear of losing money to. Most traders hold this type of feelings while trading. But You have to be emotionless while trading. No emotional attachment is allowed in trading.

Emotion can never save our trade. Its just can make our bad trader even worse. Though some people says that greed, fear etc. these kind of emotions can be used as positive way, but i personally feel that it is not possible to become successful trader having these emotions, we should try to avoid them while trading.
Yes, I agree with you. However, I still occasionally trade emotionally and lose. When I make a loss in a trade, I start trading to cover that loss. This negative emotion tends to destroy the investment. Can you tell me how I can get rid of it?

One of the harmful emotions that can definitely ruin the trading is impatience and getting greedy to make quick profits. It is always better to trade with a proper strategy so that the emotions can’t rule your skills.