• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

greed

greed is a common human nature and it comes from emotions generally , there is no way to control emotions but if you have regular practice with great discipline then you can control emotions

Greed is inbuilt and can only be controlled with discipline. When you restrict yourself from taken certain actions no matter the gain, you can conquer greed.

Greed is the most dangerous emotion for trading. Most of the traders lose money just because of this greed. And there are s trader who is mistaken greed as hope. Greed is when you have no trading plan. You trade all day long. After a profitable trade, you open another trade in the hope of making money. But we should control our greed if we want to stay in the market and make profit for long.

Well; if you are unable to control your greed; then just use a side note on trading; and always that side note sincerely! It will help you for sure!

This is one of the most common problem by the new traders! Then what’s the solution? Making a tight trading plan and following the plan so honestly!

Over trading was my main problem when I started my trading; but right now I know how to deal with this type of issue! Greed is the main reason behind overtrading!

Controlling emotions is possible in trading. However, fully stop feeling emotion in trading is hard to achieve. It is better to feel less at making trading decision.

Usually there are two types of emotions on trading that affect a trader. One is fear and is greed. Fear of losing money and fear of losing opportunity. Due to greed traders open big lots and revenge trade. To be successful one needs to overcome this.

Yes. i agree with you. Greed is a normal thing for human being. But in forex trading, you have to control that normal thing. Otherwise you can face a great loss.

Greed can be a major obstacle to success in trading. You have to be emotionally strong first to give up greed. If you want to succeed in trading, you must give up greed. Many traders have not been able to succeed in trading for a long time because they are very greedy while trading.

Traders who aren't able to control greed while trading, often end up over trading and as a result, incur more losses. Greediness should be controlled at all costs.

Greed is the most dangerous emotion for trading. Most of the traders lose money just because of this greed. And there are s trader who is mistaken greed as hope. Greed is when you have no trading plan. You trade all day long. After a profitable trade, you open another trade in the hope of making money. But we should control our greed if we want to stay in the market and make profit for long.

Most of the traders lose their money because of their greedy nature. If you want to make huge money in a short time you can face a great problem in this risky market.

I am not indicating at market strategy or set of indicators rather hinting at considering market condition and make the best use of this condition.