• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

FreshForex broker - FreshForex.com

About the bonus of the writing the article 30$ this is just great. Do I have to trade it in the trading terminal and if so what the conditions for withdraw?

Your company sound good and im interesting. Btw there is no minimum deposit? and how about leverage, scalping, EA, hedging? ty

Is this forex broker site has plan to open a ptp forum that we can post and earn bonus funds that we can use to trade and make some good profit? I really do like to see myself earning good in here and I can only do that if this site has forum that we can post and earn bonus funds to trade.

Is this forex broker site has plan to open a ptp forum that we can post and earn bonus funds that we can use to trade and make some good profit? I really do like to see myself earning good in here and I can only do that if this site has forum that we can post and earn bonus funds to trade.
If I understood you correctly, let me inform you that we indeed plan to launch forum and will provide such an opportunity there.

Marathon of promotions goes on!

33x3%281%29.png
Dear Forum members!

"FreshForex" continues marathon of its promotions! This time company is glad to encourage its clients with extending its unique bonus program "33 x 3" till March 31 of 2014 year!

Over the next year, trade in Non-Stop format with 33% bonus for each replenishment of account and get following advantages:

• 33% to protection against drawdown;
  • 33% to increase of your volume;
  • 33% to bonus amount you can withdraw.
Wish you great volumes and safe curves on the road of trading in the New Year!

Please study the terms of promotion.

FreshForex awards its clients

Dear Forum members!

We wish you a happy New Year and are glad to inform you: a drawing of 30 000$ among clients of “FreshForex” company was held. Absolutely every client could fight for prizes and take part in the “New Year Money Bag” promotion.

pobeda_ng.png

According to its results, 31 participants from 7 countries received their New Year prizes. Main prize - 30 000$ - was gained by client of “FreshForex” company from Russia. Other 24 clients became the winners of prizes in the amount of 1500$ and 300$.

Right now you can check if your account number is among winners either learn about amount of your prize. To check it, please visit web-site of the company.

We wish a happy New Year to all members of this Forum!

May success in this year will attend you in all your initiatives.

Wish you and your loved ones good luck, happiness, joy, strength and excellent mood. May all your dream come true!

"FreshForex" improves the terms of partnership program
part2.png

Dear traders and partners!

We are glad to inform you that from April 1 of 2014 "FreshForex" company improves the terms of partnership program. New terms will allow you to get maximum income while applying less efforts.
From now on, to earn up to 50% of spread (10$ per lot), you only need to engage 2 clients per month!
To earn up to 75% of spread (15$ per lot), you only need to engage 3 clients per month!
And finally, to earn up to 100% of spread (20$ per lot) it is only enough for you to engage 7 clients each month!
Did you provide a banners, site, informers for partners ?

Dear Forum members!

Here is a short digest of news that took place in “FreshForex” company in the last week

1. Now you can trade Dow Jones, Nikkei 225 and other CFDs on indices in our terminal. You may check full list of contracts here.

2. “Insurance against Stop Out”promo has been prolonged for 3 more months. What does this Insurance provide? When Stop Out happens on your account, an insurance amount automatically is credited and saves your account.

3. New reviews on commodities: S&P500, platinum and oil.

4. Results of trading in “FreshForex” company for May. Our company is transparent and cares about profit of clients!

5. Do you know that you need to upgrade your MetaTrader 4 platform? Learn which features were added and how you can benefit from it.

Let us remind you that “FreshForex” charges no fee for deposit (we compensate all fees), withdraws your funds in the matter of a few minutes and provides a welcome bonus for your deposit.

Save money on fees and earn with us!

Open account

Wish you success in trading!
"FreshForex" – fresh view on money

I'm some how frustrated about this forex broker site. I tried to verify my account but to my surprise they only accept passport in their website. If I want to get verified using other means I need to email them my documents. Seems unprofessional to me.

I'm still waiting for confirmation that my affiliate code has been approved. Once its been approved I will be happy trading in here as I'm active in one of its sponsored ptp forum and I do hope that I can really earn good amount of money in here.

I'm really excited to trade in here soon. I'm just waiting for my funds in one of its forums to reach 50 dollars at least before I'm going to request cashout and trade in this broker site. I will just going to add more funds once I have more of my own money.

Finally I get my 50 dollars bonus funds in here. Now I can start trading. My target is to reach or get another 50 dollars. I'm not comfortable trading just 50 dollars in here. I need at least 500 dollars in order to have sustainable trade.

I personally use the FreshForex. It's gives low spread for trading. So can profit easily by small movement of Forex market. And also I follow their daily analysis report. It's really very helpful for me to know the market actual movement. And after withdraw my profit they provide my profit in a very short time. So now I can enjoy my trading life very much.
I'm just wondering. Is theirs some commission fees when you withdraw in here? Did you invest using our own money? Did you get some bonus funds? Right now I don't have a personal investments in here. But I do have 50 dollars bonus funds. And hoping that I can add more once I have more than 50 dollars worth of bonus funds to transfer in here.

Good. FreshForex offer 33% welcome bonus for each trading account. This welcome bonus is much helpful for the small investor. I invested only 100$. But with my welcome bonus I get 133$. It is really help me to increase my account equity. I am very interested to get no deposit bonus in this broker. I hope in near future they offer it.

Right now this month of September this forex broker site is my priority. I'm targeting to have at least 200 dollars trading capital in here and hope I can sustain and maintain my trading account of the better future.

I also trade with FreshForex. I'm more satisfied with this broker because now, i can make deposit using Fasapay. it's more simple and easy to make transaction. The best broker for traders like me, because there is no minimum amount for deposit. We can start trading with amount as we wish.
I'm just wondering. Are you representative of this forex broker site or just an investor? How much trading capital do you have in here right now? I have about 225 dollars trading capital in here using the bonus funds that I get in a forum that its sponsored but I still don't try to cashout my profit in here.

I am go for the broke in here. I do know that aud/usd is still going bearish. But I go do or die with buy position right now in here. If I can make it I will going to make good income in here. I am hoping that the price of aud/usd will going to recover to 0.8800 range. This is the price range that I want. If the price fall 0.8660 then I am dead. lols. Right now the price is 0.8667. so just 7 pips to get stop out.