• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trader

actually right now its very difficult to make sure 20% return according to trading balance due to US election. but whatever it is we the traders always try to bring profit minimum 5-10%.

Almost 90% traders especially the newcomers are loser from this market place due to lack of exact trading knowledge, so success in Forex is not an easy process, but if you are dedicated about this market place then it is possible to make profit very rapidly. You have to make sure good trading knowledge , trading experience , proper discipline and much more , otherwise you will be loser despite of sufficient trading balance.

risk is everywhere in Forex its a very common thing , there is no one who can deny but if you have proper money and risk management then within a very short time you can bring good amount of profit from here.

In order to avoid the problems caused by brokers in withdrawing large amounts, it is better to consider a certain limit for profit, for example, after 3 weeks or for example, 1000% of profit, you should withdraw.

You have to be flexible in using leverage because it will keep you risk free. If you want to stay risk-free don’t use high leverage in your trading even though you have the option of using high leverage.

traders should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used . if love doing scalping , should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

traders should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used . if love doing scalping , should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

A forex trader can be a valuable asset for his country because they are earning remittances, indirectly playing a vital role in enlarging GDP of a country.

Maximum traders in Forex like to trade with high leverage for making profit instantly. But traders who make profit consistency , I don’t think they use high leverage. They way I see it. High leverage gives us the benefits not to worry about margin requirements and one less thing to focus on. Abusing leverage can be costly for traders.

I am a new Forex trader and I have fall a great trouble due to lack of exact trading knowledge which is really supportive to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. That’s why now I am passing in Baby pips school and practicing a demo account. I suggest for all the beginners to move Pips school with demo trading for ensuring a successful trading life with certainly.

As a forex trader, you can earn a handsome amount of profit from the market. For so, you have to be technical and besides so you should also know how to fundamentally analyze the market.

Traders can contribute to their family financially if they can trade Forex in the right way. But remember that wrong way of trading will lead to losses.

With the digitalization of the world, people are getting familiar with all online marketing and Forex is also getting popular among traders.