• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Electronic Trading Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
we can discover our past deals in our consideration. no need to history them. but for newbies of course it is difficult to see that. but it is excellent that he has requested some concerns so that e would know that it is available in our dealing consideration.

we can discover our past deals in our consideration. no need to history them. but for newbies of course it is difficult to see that. but it is excellent that he has requested some concerns so that e would know that it is available in our dealing consideration.

Well,we can really view our trading history via our broker but there are things also needed to be manually written like what strategy we used a day and what trading plans we used this things really matters.

It's such a great factor to know our routines in dealing so with the use of those website has been described above then we can know what to enhance with our dealing when it's documented and we can evaluate our consideration quickly.

You can open an account statement of your trading history right from your mt4 terminal. Just go to trade history and right click and select save as report. Thus you can save the history of your trades to your computer and analyse them whenever you want.

I've tried meta trader demo account loss ... but still can not find the time to buy and sell the right .. but I will not give up so easily: Dmeta trader recommended for try forex bussiness...

Its best if we can monitor our trading activity. In this way we will going to know how much we can earn and how much we need to become best trader. I know many don't like to earn in forex and I know many do fails in forex but if we can record our activity some how we can identify our mistake and improve our trading percentage.

It's always better that we have all our trading history that we can access over the internet so we can know our progress, if we are getting better because we can know about how consistent we are making profits. It's good that we can see our trading history and how it is getting better.

Yes we do have those in our broker's records but it doesn't track your decisions, the things that made you choose to enter a position, those things have to be inputted manually and that's where trading journals become important.

Its kind of fun to look at your past winning. I mean you learn so much more when it comes to losing records. You look at it the negative numbers and then think what went wrong there. Its always good to always keep a tab on your performance and you learn from your past mistakes. I learned a lot from my past records. I try to open only winning trades and now some long term trades get really scary around news time too. So, I learned that scalping or intra-day is more profitable for me.

Hey guys, I'm looking for something that records each trade made automatically, so that I can keep track of it. Even better would be something that takes images of the trades that I enter so that I can review them at a later date... Surely there's something like this around? ... or are we still in the days of printing out charts and writing on paper?
Cheers,

There are softwares available to record and analyze our trading in an electronic form. Gone are those days when a trading journal is prepared manually. These softwares download our trading data along with charts and does all the analysis in a detailed manner and present the same for a trader to study. A good trading journal software costs around $200. Considering that it is a one time investment, it is a welcome investment. Moreover, it eliminates the need to create complex excel sheets for analysis of trades.

Just try to read and read about forex because its basic for a trader to know this. in fact if you trade even in demo account you know about this. That's why if you really interested to know about forex try to join even one broker site and trade in demo so that you will understand.

I am a newbie in forex so if i want to learn this trading by live trading in market and also if I do this beside the demo trading, and also read the about forex so is it possible and by this method can i learn properly give your view

I'm now trying to maintain 12 trading account. I know I have hard time earning in forex and I know I can really make big loses in forex if I don't know how to trade. Right now my main goal and objective is to make sure that I can end up having big profit in here. I'm so focus now on doing some good income in here without any problem right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.