• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Electronic Trading Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I'm looking for something that records each trade made automatically, so that I can keep track of it. Even better would be something that takes images of the trades that I enter so that I can review them at a later date...

Surely there's something like this around?

... or are we still in the days of printing out charts and writing on paper?

Cheers,

Hey guys,

I'm looking for something that records each trade made automatically, so that I can keep track of it. Even better would be something that takes images of the trades that I enter so that I can review them at a later date...

Cheers,
Okay what is your broker site? Because don't need to find any software for that. your broker site will going to provide you with that via email and via your account. So I suggest you spend more time browsing the features of your broker site that finding the solution of your problem some where else.

untill now i have not heard any this kind of thing ,but i must say that you can use tablets which are available now these days in the market on cheap rates and i must say that you can save your trades on it and can access them at any time

untill now i have not heard any this kind of thing ,but i must say that you can use tablets which are available now these days in the market on cheap rates and i must say that you can save your trades on it and can access them at any time
Just try to read and read about forex because its basic for a trader to know this. in fact if you trade even in demo account you know about this. That's why if you really interested to know about forex try to join even one broker site and trade in demo so that you will understand.

yeah we can find our previous trades in our account. no need to record them. but for beginners of course it is hard to see that. but it is good that he has asked some questions so that e would be aware that it is available in our trading account. be it demo or live trading.

I've tried meta trader demo account loss ... but still can not find the time to buy and sell the right .. but I will not give up so easily: Dmeta trader recommended for try forex bussiness...

Wew, I think there's a lot of way to have your trading journal/diary. One will be in the platform already, others will be in the daily email from the broker then the other one will be email for the monthly statement. One important and usual trading diary is found in the forex broker site already they usually record those.

yes, we can know easily the history report of our order in trading platform and also broker send our daily trading record via email. its help to every trader make evaluation about their trading and if make mistake, we will try to make it happen in the next day.

As they say history repeats itself so we can have some hints on what is happening. Also if you trade same pair over and over again its feel that you already know that currency. Currency is like a person also. the more you know that person the more you can predict its behavior.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
For this matter I would recommend https://www.myfxbook.com/ , you can track every trade and analysis trading performance for long period of time. I myself use their service before and the result is quite good.

supported platforms are: MetaTrader 4, FxTrade/FxGame, FXCM Trading Station/Strategy Trader.

For this matter I would recommend https://www.myfxbook.com/ , you can track every trade and analysis trading performance for long period of time. I myself use their service before and the result is quite good.

supported platforms are: MetaTrader 4, FxTrade/FxGame, FXCM Trading Station/Strategy Trader.
I'm using http://www.forexpros.com. I also have an account in myfxbook but I prefer to use forexpros. But I guess its depends on what your looking in the site. I just want to use forexpros because its color or back ground is clean white. lols and also very organize and not so spicy.

This is good to review your trading position. But I don't review it every day. I just record my transaction and just check it in the end of the week. In this way I can check without worrying that the market is moving.
That's why its important that we do review on weekends and not on trading days.

Wow thanks mod Hoang Long! I don't know that such thing exist. Well I know that I am still new to trading after five months of experience. I am sure this one could help me as I don't have to manually write down everything that I have done in a week. Let's see how this thing works.

You don't have to. even if you don't use that site. What broker site do you use anyway? Try to subscribe if its not automatic a daily report. In this way you can have a copy and you can just file it up on weekends just like what I'm doing. I don't do review on weekdays and always on weekend.

If you want images of your trade you can use print screen button when you make your trade after making trade press print screen button and store that image in any folder or on the desktop and when you want to see you can see that image for long time.

It's such a good thing to know our habits in trading so with the use of those site has been mentioned above then we can know what to improve with our trading when it's recorded and we can analyze our account easily.

If you want an automatic trade recording than there is no need to go anywhere your trades almost all information will store in the matatrader history tab you can see your all trading history in history trade tab in bottom of matatrader.
History tab in metatrader is only good for one month history. If you want to know your whole trading history you need to visit your account directly in your broker site website and its also important that you don't delete or prescript to the daily and weekly trading reports in this way you can have the record of your daily transactions.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Wow thanks mod Hoang Long! I don't know that such thing exist. Well I know that I am still new to trading after five months of experience. I am sure this one could help me as I don't have to manually write down everything that I have done in a week. Let's see how this thing works.

Honestly I prefer write down everything that need to note in a small notebook instead of saving it on my pc or online service because I can carry it anywhere I want if it's a book :D

But, online service such as myfxbook.com or forexpros.com (as [MENTION=234]budado[/MENTION] recommended) offer more advance tool to analysis the trade so most traders would refer it. :)

i think practice should be started beside learning not after learning. undoubtedly there is no other short cut way to make profit except learning. for making good profit a trader have to understand the language of the market. And technical analysis is the only language which will help you to forecast the market.

Hey guys,

Cheers,

Guess you should put it down with a pen and a personal dairy for trading because due to technical issues u might loss the histories but with a written one you will get to it when ever you need it hence its been kept in a safe place.

Status
Not open for further replies.