• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Ebooks about Forex

there are several sites that offer free forex ebooks we learn about forex but I think learning to use ebooks is especially hard to read charts are confusing and the strategy adopted is also not in accordance with what happens when we start trading forex, then from other than ebooks by I we also have to learn the training due to the training from experienced mentors we can quickly apply the knowledge given.

Yeah the ebooks atimes are difficult to be learnt but yet since we know that it would inturn be at an advantage to us in the nearest future then putting our best to learning it wouldn't kind of be on the advantageous side to us.sincerely zealousness is required in forex.

I don't know but I think its because you are reading using your computer screen. Why not try to print it out? that's actually what I did and some how I can read those ebooks comfortably when its printed and not just reading in my laptop. As I guess its really hard for the eyes to read using laptop.

what i do is i just have an offline copy of the babypips.com. i know it is not an ebook but i can't find an ebook for now. but i am just contented with the offline copy of the tutorials on the babypips. and i can make a lot of offline copy of other tutorials if i find one. so where ever i go , like waiting on the queue or just anywhere i have my tablet to read those offline copy of the webpages. so i can learn anywhere. without the need of the internet connection.

Well so far you are learning then it is a welcomed idea.Atimes some guys might find the ebooks un-understandable and that is the much reason they devise another means to learn on a regular basis.Well so far am concerned success is the end result we all are after.

[MENTION=13]indieover[/MENTION]
Making print out of those online resources could be not that useful though, it can be a way for other learners to have comfortably reading forex while not in front of computer. I just think for me, its not that enthusiastic to read in paper nowadays. I feel more also to save time in learning from online resources.

Its all depends on what make you learn. Like in college days. I prefer to study when theirs no music and my room must be eerie silence. But on other hand my sister can't study if the music is not turn on. So just imagine the conflict when we study. In forex trading learning its does not matter if you like it soft copy or hard copy. What matters is that what you read you can understand and you can apply in forex trading and make profit.

I think you are right budado.we all have our basic ways of learning everytime.some go through the hard way while some likewise go through the easy way.sincerely learning depends on the brain because as some have the ability to undersand fast likewise some dont and that likewisely applies to forex.

If ebooks do get us to our aim,then i should have been one of the well doing newbie because when i started having the impression of learning forex trading, i first started with ebooks and i wasn't getting it at a point because after reading one you will be ask to go and purchase the following onecwhich i don't like.

Thou for me I will rather said that books are very good in forex trading but to be sincere we can only use books to get our basic knowledge and not to completely rely on it for anything .
So its very important to extend our learning process beyond book reading

- - - Updated - - -

Thou for me I will rather said that books are very good in forex trading but to be sincere we can only use books to get our basic knowledge and not to completely rely on it for anything .
So its very important to extend our learning process beyond book reading

in addition to studying in the book we also have to do it in a demo account, as long as whatever we read the book without any practice we do the same thing means nothing, because what the actual book and not just to implement strategies to read the chart movement is one an obligation that we must understand. with the practice of learning through demo account we will easily be able to know how we read price movement.

Yeah that is much reason i basically emphacize that theory without practical to me is a low process of learning.The ebooks are just there to help us practicalise our trading using the demo account.sincerely to avoid reading and reading over and over again we just have to practicalise.

Once you understand what you read and not memorize what you read then you are trading in demo account. In the long run you will going to learn to develop your skills permanently. But if you only memorize what you read and actually don't understand it. Chance are after few days you will not going to remember what you just study few days ago.

therefore while we learn theory through our ebooks can also direct practice strategies that we can through a demo account so that what we read and learn to direct our first use in commerce of the learning graph that I think is very different from what obtained from ebooks, therefore learning through demo account is better than learning through ebooks are considered very difficult for us to understand

I think different tactics for different learning would do alot of good to guys.i think we should be making use of a learning strategy that our brains would easily be able to assimilate.i think both ebooks and whatsoever type of learning process is okay by me.

it all depends on one's personal nature of each one quickly learn forex trading through ebooks which also does not understand learning through ebooks but basically all things related to learning is always good to do even if there are differences in how to use the learning method , for me personally with any forex forum makes me quickly learn to understand the forex trading and with the forum is helping me make it easier to trade

I have not used ebooks. If there's something free ebooks then the world good but I have not received any free ebooks. So for now I am just happy that I have some tutorial websites where I have learned a lot of things about forex. So I hope that I would just keep on learning and maybe find something good free ebooks about forex trading.

Ebooks for me is just to get the basic knowledge but what I do think is the most important thing is when you get your self a demo account and trade and practice from there but e-books is the first place to start with for forex terminology.

Thanks for sharing the links of amazing e-books, these e-books are very helpful for the new traders, so they can easily learn about Forex trading by reading them.

I think ebooks likewisely create an avenue for forex beginners to learn more about forex.sincerely it would go an extra miles to further explain what we dont seems to get when we are reading it maybe from forums.

- - - Updated - - -

I think ebooks likewisely create an avenue for forex beginners to learn more about forex.sincerely it would go an extra miles to further explain what we dont seems to get when we are reading it maybe from forums.