• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Don't be confused.

A confused trader becomes incapable of making profitable trading decisions. It’s okay not to understand everything happening in the market. It’s also okay not to trade at times. After all, no profits are better than heavy losses.

A confused trader becomes incapable of making profitable trading decisions. It’s okay not to understand everything happening in the market. It’s also okay not to trade at times. After all, no profits are better than heavy losses.
When we are making more Efforts the income we can get will also get Increased.

Obviously, your trading plan should be well-organized. Maximum traders cannot cope up with the market just because they are not well-organized. You can organize your trading nicely only when you have enough trading experience. But we see this tendency rare in traders.

The more you trade and study the market, concepts and working of the market becomes more clear and simple. And with consistency and time a trader is able to master his trading skills and trade profitably.

There are many traders around here who prefer automated trading the most. EAs are programmed the way it opens and closes trades following an indicator programmed into it. So, it’s a little bit risky and the ultimate result is nothing in the end, which grows unwillingness about EA trading in my mind. Think twice before EA trading.

You might be confused at the beginning but it is not difficult if you treat it seriously. In this section, you will find out who are the market players, what main concepts are there that should be remembered and taken into consideration, how to calculate profit/loss and much more. But I did not face any difficulties because I got the right broker for me.
I couldn't agree more, most times our biggest problem is our fears which can lead to great lose in the market.

You can bring disciple in trading by learning the market. Keep practicing all the time to retain your knowledge for a long time.

Getting confused is a normal thing for a beginner. However, with time and practise, they can overcome this situation. Trading when in a confusion might lead to wrong decisions and we may face losses. This is why it is important to have a sound mind while trading forex.

Learning the ways of how to trade and how to analyze the market is called trading education. There are different forms of education available now and achieving it has become quite easier.

That's correct. Trading with a clear head is essential for a lucrative career. Learning the basics will keep you from becoming confused. I also recommend that you join certain trading forums where you can connect with other traders in order to follow the appropriate information and avoid scams.

That's correct. Trading with a clear head is essential for a lucrative career. Learning the basics will keep you from becoming confused. I also recommend that you join certain trading forums where you can connect with other traders in order to follow the appropriate information and avoid scams.
This is so timely for any trader especially newbies, If we are not stable or having a clear mindset it is best we stay off the market till we clear our thoughts.