• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do not introduce Forex to people who do hard physical work to earn money

Well, you don't have to invest a lot of money in forex so it doesn't mean that the trader will lose a large significant amount of money. You can put in ten bucks and still be able to make good profit and then continue from then on. You can post in forums for bonuses so there are chance to make money. There are not that many risk with forex if you proceed with cautions. Forex unlike most other businesses or investment does not require huge capital to start.

I even know of people that do very hard jobs that can easily risk some huge sums of money in gambling. They stage themselves in sports betting shops and try out their prediction talents and I feel, those people can do much better with those funds if they acquire Forex knowledge and thereafter channel it to trading. That doesn't mean that spunters are better traders but it will do them more good to trade in Forex.

I even know of people that do very hard jobs that can easily risk some huge sums of money in gambling. They stage themselves in sports betting shops and try out their prediction talents and I feel, those people can do much better with those funds if they acquire Forex knowledge and thereafter channel it to trading. That doesn't mean that spunters are better traders but it will do them more good to trade in Forex.

Yes I agree with you because I have come encounter with most of the to whom I actual sell some of my dollars to then, there is a dude that works as a loboural to one construction company. I sold not less than 200 wmz to which he used on betting and most of the times he loss. So on introducing him to forex he was able to capture the risk and then potential outcome and he chooosed it over gambling. So it depends on the individual.

Yes, I agree with you. Forex is undoubted a very good place for earning but it is also a very risky market in the world of currency trading. That's why I think Forex is not for all. There is no guaranty of earning profit and if a poor people invest all his hard earned money in Forex, he may have to suffer a lot for that.

Well, the traders will eventually good for those who have interest in investments. But for those who have difficulty in accepting risks then, they should tend to not have Forex trading or any business they should just stick in the regular job or low risk. While, I don't that physical aspect here is also have concern.

Yes, I agree with you. Forex is undoubted a very good place for earning but it is also a very risky market in the world of currency trading. That's why I think Forex is not for all. There is no guaranty of earning profit and if a poor people invest all his hard earned money in Forex, he may have to suffer a lot for that.

Any person who hopes to trade but is poor should always consider that learning becomes an important part of earning in Forex. Having understood how difficult it is to make money, he owes it himself to obtain adequate knowledge and understanding of the Forex environment before venturing into it, that way, he minimized the much risk of losing.

Well poor ones are not recommend to enter foreign exchange market, especially ones who work hard to earn money. Foreign exchange business is not the job that you may get after studying at university/college and start earning money for working.:)

Another reason for this is FX business become popular for individuals because of many traders that are willing to give more and more money to others.

I don't see any reason why not. As far as I know any one has good chance to make good income in forex trading. They just need to make sure that they know how to trade first. Because anyone can end up losing if they don't know how to trade. But once they know how to trade they can make profit.

I do not agree with this. There is no connection between Forex and strength. A Forex trader can also be a carpenter, a mechanic or Mason and it wouldn't stop or hinder him from doing anything. Forex can also be done by a house wife or a student who has nothing to do with physical job.

I do not agree with this. There is no connection between Forex and strength. A Forex trader can also be a carpenter, a mechanic or Mason and it wouldn't stop or hinder him from doing anything. Forex can also be done by a house wife or a student who has nothing to do with physical job.

I think he meant just any normal job that is not just easy like trading. I mean any other job that is not just clicking your mouse is considered hard physical work cause you use your body, mind, spirit, hands to do it. I mean when you work at a job, you don't earn that much and you can lose in five minutes of what takes you an entire day to earn. I think that is what he meant.

Forex trading can just be beneficial to any category of individual irrespective of what you do or how you are. A major factor which determined the success of any trader is how how good his skills and knowledge of Forex is. Provided he is ready to learn and acquire those skills, then he can perform even as good as the pro traders.

Forex has a whopping 85 % losers and only 15% of the traders succeed in it.

I think the rate of success in forex can not exceed 5%, and physical labor or workers by intellectual there is nothing different, if do not take the time to research and learn about it, should not participate. Success in forex is really a long way full of thorns and challenges

I think the rate of success in forex can not exceed 5%, and physical labor or workers by intellectual there is nothing different, if do not take the time to research and learn about it, should not participate. Success in forex is really a long way full of thorns and challenges

That is a point we need to note. It is a gradual thing to earn from forex and not just a tipper load of some quick opportunity where you want to invest and reap like a HYIP. It grows with time and it's only patience that work in it.

I think you're right, whether someone is blue or white collar, they can still lose easily in forex without proper knowledge and practice so forex losses make no discrimination. I think the trader ability to learn and to practice is what is of utmost important in order to avoid losses. If he's smart he will make money. Just cause he's a blue collar, doesn't mean he can't work forex and earn. You just never know. many blue collar turn white collar and then gold collar afterward. Look at the movie the pursuit of happiness, a homeless man who sleeps in a bathroom with his kid become millionaire after learning the financial market.

That is a point we need to note. It is a gradual thing to earn from forex and not just a tipper load of some quick opportunity where you want to invest and reap like a HYIP. It grows with time and it's only patience that work in it.

Success in any profession is a direct result of hard work, patience and commitment. As long as an individual has those virtues in him, success will soon follow. HYIP schemes are usually money chain scams. As you have opined, it cannot not be compared with forex trading where success follows dedicated people. Also, forex trading or speculation as such cannot be taught or learnt overnight. It is a continuous process. Each and every experience should be taken with positive frame of mind and the lesson should be remembered while trading in the market.

Sure, commitment in the process is just about the best thing to think of. People who do hard jobs got brains, they have some degree of commitment and they have some sense of responsibility. If they still apply these virtues that are synonymous with success, then there is no stopping them. It might only take time for them to cope with it and learn better but achieving success is still the same all round.

For me forex could be introduce to that kind of people, because forex also could be a good part time job for many people around the world included people who do hard physical work, and some people trade in forex not more than 2 hours so i think that is okay if we introduce to them, as long as that people's mental also tough and not quiter type.

Well, I think Forex trader should have physical aspect we mean here a healthy person who can learn or understand the market. Since, I think if we are sick here then, our mind or thinking will be affected. So, traders should not only consider mental, physical but also emotional aspects.

For me forex could be introduce to that kind of people, because forex also could be a good part time job for many people around the world included people who do hard physical work, and some people trade in forex not more than 2 hours so i think that is okay if we introduce to them, as long as that people's mental also tough and not quiter type.

Sure, and even those that do physical jobs usually have more time spaces in between. For example, in this part of the world, construction workers seldom work during the rains and they can rightly utilize that free space since one don't need to trade on a daily basis.

For me forex trading is really risky so I don't recommend that this site will be made to make money. I do believe we can handle our account in here once we know how to handle our account in here. I'm tired and sick of losing money and I do believe we can really end up having something good in here to make something that going to be earning machine.