• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

cyprus forex brokers

I have a one forex broker site that I know is located in cyprus and its one of my favorite forex broker sites right now. In fact I'm planning to have at least 5,000 dollars trading capital in here. Once I have that much trading capital I'm sure I can earn in forex without any problem.

Since brokers based in Cyprus pay less tax so they can offer greater things for trader.
And you must remember that Cysec has less strictness compared to for example CFTC. And They seems does not have much problem with broker that trying to playing small trick to their traders. While in big and strict regulators, they will fined that broker with huge sum of money.

You might be right. Still there are many reasons but I think even with a strict regulation, the broker can also cheat their client - trader, so I think we must choose a high reputation broker with numerous real good feedback. Even if it located in Cyprus.

Cyprus based broker is really not good broker, even like that for newbie you still can try to trade with them, as far as i can see that they don't have much issue with the traders but most of them when Cyprus got crisis collapsed so easily
Many of brokers regulated by Cysec are scammers - that is true but many of brokers who are regulated by deferent regulators are also scammers. We can not be so sure that every Cyprus based broker is a a scammer. What's about Ironfx? Their main office is located on Cyprus moreover their owners is I am not mistaken is a cypriot and they are still one of the leaders on the Forex industry.

Many of brokers regulated by Cysec are scammers - that is true but many of brokers who are regulated by deferent regulators are also scammers. We can not be so sure that every Cyprus based broker is a a scammer. What's about Ironfx? Their main office is located on Cyprus moreover their owners is I am not mistaken is a cypriot and they are still one of the leaders on the Forex industry.
True, but i think IronFX is not one of the leaders, have you ever trade in FXDD? FXCM? or Oanda? or InteractiveBrokers? Those are regulated by strong regulator such as CFTC or FCA. Not all of them but the chance to be scam is strong since Cysec is not that strict when they regulated that broker.

True, but i think IronFX is not one of the leaders, have you ever trade in FXDD? FXCM? or Oanda? or InteractiveBrokers? Those are regulated by strong regulator such as CFTC or FCA. Not all of them but the chance to be scam is strong since Cysec is not that strict when they regulated that broker.
Is those forex broker sites you mention are located in Cyprus? If they are then I don't mind investing in this forex broker site. In fact I have an investments in ironfx and in oanda. I also have investments in mayzus that is also in fxfred.

if you ask me i think US regulations, do not help brokers much, it imposes crazy rules, and make it hard for both broker and trader to make money, the way i see cyprus its a place where investors found their way to gain a chance to open up a business such as running a forex broker, the Cysec regulations are not to be belittled they are strict and its in europ anyway. its still good. i wont judge brokers based on location, coz there are good brokers out there even if they are not based in the US or UK. hotforex can be considered one.

@budado: Those are not and i think you can find it clearly by visit their site or by googling about it.

@gabi: I understand yours, NFA/CFTC is very strict compared to all. Crazy rules? yes sometimes people think like that but in fact that is what makes those scammer brokers does not "play" with your orders. Cysec is lesser if you want flexibility yet strong enough. FCA, ASIC, and FINMA are good to try, so one broker that regulated by those three already good enough and they are less strict than US regulations but still strong enough to fight those frauds.

@budado: Those are not and i think you can find it clearly by visit their site or by googling about it.

@gabi: I understand yours, NFA/CFTC is very strict compared to all. Crazy rules? yes sometimes people think like that but in fact that is what makes those scammer brokers does not "play" with your orders. Cysec is lesser if you want flexibility yet strong enough. FCA, ASIC, and FINMA are good to try, so one broker that regulated by those three already good enough and they are less strict than US regulations but still strong enough to fight those frauds.
Then I suggest that you do that before you post this. Because we are discussing Cyprus forex broker sites in here and all the forex broker sites that you use as reference is not connected or located in Cyprus.

@bilaljafar Basically we are talking about a broker in cyprus to be exact a broker that regulated by cyprus regulator, you will find out that most of them having low minimum deposit and usually accept a payment processor like Webmoney or Perfect Money, but for sure still has bank wire.

I have a one forex broker site that I know is located in cyprus and its one of my favorite forex broker sites right now. In fact I'm planning to have at least 5,000 dollars trading capital in here. Once I have that much trading capital I'm sure I can earn in forex without any problem.

If you are a crypto trader, no problem! Till now you can use reputed Forex brokers! I think, make dealing with a new broker is always challenging! Besides, right now almost all of Forex brokers offering crypto instruments!

We have some evil tendencies in our mind like revenge trading, over-trading, using high leverage, gambling, which are never good for us.

You can enjoy your scalping when you have a reliable trading broker that offers you a technical error-free platform where you will face no technical errors.

Volatility rising from economic depression brings frustration in traders. A trader who earns profit majority of the time cannot sustain a day without profit.

Many brokers are engaged in scamming and fraudulence and are established only with commercial purposes. These brokers are not client-dedicated, which is an alarming signal for us.

Crypto trading is a very trendy investment nowdays and many broker started offering crypto pairs to be traded. But try to trade crypto through a licensed regulated broker.