• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Copy Trading for Newbie Traders

Yes its similar to zulu trade which you copy from those professional trader which is what I think and its the pamm investment that is similar to this since in PAMM account you give the traders your money and he trade for you

I think PAMM is entirely different from copy trade. A PAMM investor is more like a free investor where your money works for you but in copy trading, you do the job but with another trader's knowledge. It helps a newbie to earn, thereby becoming a very good source of encouragement.

Well, according to my own opinion. Copy trading is one of the good place for newbie, because still lack of knowledge and can folow a trader which has good skills and make profit from it. In this place they can learn from their follower or other trader since copy trading usually integrated to social trading.

Ok. I want to ask if there is a percentage that will be paid to the Expect Trader that Traders are Copying, just like in PAMM Account, every Investors Pays from the Percentage from their Profit?

First copy trading must be a good tool for them to learn, if they could do something like that or think like that, it is okay for them to use copy trading, it won't make them feel lazy about their trading and of course will bring more benefit for newbies.

You can do this on brokers that have SiRiX social trading platform. They are the brokers that have huge amounts of copy traders and many do copy trades with fruitful traders on there. There are such huge numbers of traders on there and you can observe how god they get. Individuals copy them constantly. I would love to copy them too eventually on the off chance that they're great yet there are some genius traders on there how have past 95% fruitful trades all the time so that is very noteworthy rate. I wouldn't fret gaining as long as they can trade well for me. I think its alright for beginner on the off chance that they're excessively uncertain of the market and need

I don’t think relying of others trading signal or service is a good choice! Forex is the most sensitive profession, so I don’t like to depend on others! This is why, I trade manually. I never used copy trading service or anything like this.

I don’t prefer copy trading to a new Forex trader! Because, it’s not anything like the permanent solution, for me manual trading is much better than automatic trading services! So, new traders should concentrate on the demo.

I am also never use copy trading service, although in my broker also available service copy trading, and maybe trader as type investor they will like to looking good copy trading leader to help them making money in forex because often they fail in trading due skill is never get improvement

You are on the right way! Building the own trading skill is much better way than depending on others! In addition, I am also handling my real account manually according to my own trading knowledge and experience! Yes, Forex is challenging but I am improving day by day, that’s the most important point to me.

In some point of time, it may feel appealing to work with copy trading system. Such assistance system is basically allowed so that beginners can find guidance from the experts and can ensure some profit instead of ending with zero return. But there substantial risks associated with copy trading methods since there can arise some agency problems and pro traders as an agent can think of only for their returns and objectives.

In some point of time, it may feel appealing to work with copy trading system. Such assistance system is basically allowed so that beginners can find guidance from the experts and can ensure some profit instead of ending with zero return. But there substantial risks associated with copy trading methods since there can arise some agency problems and pro traders as an agent can think of only for their returns and objectives.

Copy trading is a good system but in this case; investors need to select their trading partners so carefully; since scammers are here & there.

copy trading is good but newcomers should not try this trading approach, from all trading approach really manual trading is best.

It’s a good way to learn from expert traders. But if you become comfortable with this, you will leave learning any further and you may not even be able to identify a scam if you don't have any knowledge. It’s better to first manually trade and gain some experience before using any other ways of trading.

Copy trading is a good way of learning from experienced traders. You can see how they open positions and strategies they apply, so that you can incorporate that into your trading.

I have never done copy trading, but I think copy trading gives you an idea of the market. And if the strategy is good, it is possible to make a profit.