• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Bonus from Brokers

Forex market offers too many pairs to trade. But it is not necessary to trade all of them, traders only need good understanding of one or two pairs to make consistent money.

Making a right plan is quite essential for traders, albeit it is not as easy as it is thought. People suffer mostly due to the lack of right trading plan.

We have to consider the market not from traders’ point of view but from market’s point of view.Traders should watch the market from different point of views because it will serve us with a crystal-clear picture over the market.

Those who trade based on wild guesses never try to identify the right trend. Trading without knowing the exact market trend seems jumping into the sea without wearing a waterproof jacket.

It’s up to you whether you will trade Forex as a part time trader or a professional trader.Regardless of your type, you must select a good trading broker.

I think I like using a regulated broker where there is a deposit bonus so that I can trade with little more capital for trading.
From what I have used so far, these are some good brokers:
Fxview - 100% Deposit Bonus
Vantage Markets - 50% Deposit Bonus
XM - 20% Deposit Bonus

Traders have to pass much time with the market to get rid of this fear. Along with earning knowledge, you should grow your confidence level.

To choose a good broker, you have to justify whether the broker is regulated or not. Hence, you can ask those who are already using a broker that how their brokers are. It will give you a idea.

Bonus is a great opportunity for every trader. Some brokers offer bonuses to traders considering the necessity. Traders should avail of the chance if they have.

Half of success is achieved by forming human qualities. Your persistence and perseverance will come into work at the time of making a strategy.

Several brokers offer different amount of bonuses to traders but majority of them are scam. So, pick your broker carefully so you don’t get deceived.