• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

A way of winnig huge profits.

To make money out of currency exchange rate, you need to have a wealth of knowledge and experience in this area. Otherwise, you can just lose your deposit.

Yes, there is nothing like restriction of money making but that doesn’t mean, it’s easy way to make huge money within very short period of time! The reality is, more than 90% Forex traders are losers! And without enough trading knowledge, regular money making is impossible.

To make money out of currency exchange rate, you need to have a wealth of knowledge and experience in this area. Otherwise, you can just lose your deposit.

So true, without proper trading knowledge and experience success is quite impossible here! Besides, it’s very easy to lose money here! I have seen, so many traders already lose their full balance since they tried with the wrong way.

Huge profit is hard to come by. You need to be in great timing in order to make good income. I know its hard to make good income so earning huge profit is much much more difficult to do. Anyway once you start trading in forex I'm sure once or twice a year you can experience huge profit but over all you still need big capital to earn.

I think, it’s a long time process! You can’t expect here any big amount initially! It takes time; in my 1st year of live trading my monthly target was around 5%; but I am trading right now with the 12% monthly target!

I think, it’s a long time process! You can’t expect here any big amount initially! It takes time; in my 1st year of live trading my monthly target was around 5%; but I am trading right now with the 12% monthly target!

Even, I think 5% is a decent monthly return, that means 60% yearly return! Really enough! By the way, I have no specific target, when I get a new entry point then I use this opportunity according to my plan.

Even, I think 5% is a decent monthly return, that means 60% yearly return! Really enough! By the way, I have no specific target, when I get a new entry point then I use this opportunity according to my plan.

Actually when your trading capital is more than 50K, then 5% is really enough! But I see, a number of retail traders come with 100$ only, so they want extreme monthly return.

Proper planning is the main key to success in this risky market.
Success doesn't come overnight. For success you need preparation, knowledge, and skills. You have to spend time in acquiring knowledge and skills. Once you are skilled success will start to come. Every new trader should focus on skill development.

You can enjoy your scalping when you have a reliable trading broker that offers you a technical error-free platform where you will face no technical errors.

Security of a broker is a crisis nowadays because there is less number of regulated brokers available on the market. Those who have large amount of capital feel insecure with low secure trading brokers and they don’t want to start with those brokers.

The best way to survive in Forex is making portfolio because avoiding mistakes completely is impossible. It makes it difficult for traders to survive for long.