• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

A Student or A business personality?

anyone can become trader. who can learn about it. they can trader with this market. i think we should learn more about market. we can make money with this market. when you can earn money . you can get better life

Of course, we can trade in forex if ww want to learn and make practice in forex. We also must know that trader also must try to improve trading skills so we can to get more maximal result in forex. Forex education like given by tenkofx also must be maximized as well as possible

It's great for both. Students can earn an awesome part-time income but the side effect is that they can lose the pocket money as I rarely find students having a large sum of money lol

While on the other hand business personalities can make huge out of this stuff.. provided that they know exactly what they're doing and not playing blindly

It's great for both. Students can earn an awesome part-time income but the side effect is that they can lose the pocket money as I rarely find students having a large sum of money lol

While on the other hand business personalities can make huge out of this stuff.. provided that they know exactly what they're doing and not playing blindly
Accepted. In fact students also could treat this as their own business, which they can run it anytime they want. You don't have any client here, and the market is always open 24/5 so during that time even you trade midnight in your home, you still can do that as student.

I am interested in the system in certain country where the students must have a business before completing his university. If they don't, the will not be allowed to get their certificate
I don't know if something like that really exist but i think that student who also work in business is efficient way to earn while learning. Forex in this case which we know as an open business required only willingness to learn and learn, so it is not a big deal who the one that trade with it.

I don't think there is any need to divide this task for the student or professional. Everyone who wants can try. But you had better to learn some teaching materials before trade. It is a good practice to read some online-encyclopedia, like this here

I agree with you some traders here. It is right that forex does not discriminate traders a lot, no matter what is your status student or business man(in offline sense) you still can trade in forex, as long as you have money for it.

A student as well as Business man, all can trade the Market in a good way and there is no requirement in that sense, so all you need to do is to trade and trade well.
Supposed to be like that, and forex basically does not distinguish which is businessman and which is student. As long as they have a high capability to be able to ensure the profit I guess it's not something that should be thought by many people.

Well that is right as far as i know forex does not limit someone who want to join forex or not. It also does not even matter if you are stundent or business personality since i see many people who are still student has been made forex as part time job(university student), as long as you make profit then you will be fine.

As far as FX Market is concern, it is good for all the individuals in the Market and students as well as Business Professionals can trade the Market and get the profits.
Thanks for your small news.I agree with you. But I have one questions.
Hou much firsly invest i will do?
Thanks again

I feel that both can take in and procure a considerable measure from forex. As understudies are in the learning stage they can unquestionably pick up in a great deal of information before trading in forex and this would setup be able to the base for them. In any case, it is more reasonable for businessperson as they can without much of a stretch handle the aptitudes that they will require in forex. What's more, the cash angle likewise comes up when they are trading in forex. As agents can contribute more they can likewise gain more as opposed to understudies who in examination can not contribute as much as representatives. I now trade with ECN Capital. Their educational resources like ebook and videos has helped me a lot to enhance by trading knowledge.

Students are available here, since the Forex market is open for 24 hours, that’s way a number of students are using this financial market as their part time job. BY the way, making consistent money from this financial market is so hard, only pro traders can do so.

When I started my trading profession then I was a student! Interesting point is, Forex is open to all! There is no restriction! I see, there have so many traders who are using this money earning opportunity as their part-time job.

It’s open to the student! But as you know, Forex is so challenging; so no one can expect here instant profit! And I see, students try to use this money earning opportunity as a part time job!