• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

a site to know the price

I have found this great site and i will recommend it to every beginner it will help you to know the best time to trade the site says :' it covers more than 1000 rates . And give you updated information about major currencies to make you watch them at glance. It provides also chart , trader tools and economic calender and forex studies.... Oh my god they even give you urgent news that could affect the market, you can see that , for example, us-strike could be delayed at the top oe the site. Here is the site Forex Street. The Foreign Exchange Market

I like getting to know about the rates from broker sites. There are brokers that you get the rates like insta forex broker site. They do publish the selling and buying rates on their site and they are updating it all the time. But this one is good because they will give you a break down.

Brokers are the most important place which we can get signal ,news and similar thing trading instrument from.
Forex trading is not that easy but we must learn how to control the business and ensure that we get the best which we deserve from here

Forex brokers site will always provide daily live rate exchange. Or in other forex related site such as forexfactory and fxstreet. Basically, easy if traders want to get exchange information online. Offline, probably traders need to buy newspaper, see television, visit exchangers or banks.

Not just broker sites. There are individuals who are always updating their sites with some of these information. They keep on updating their members with this and because they are mostly full time traders, their statistics and data are always correct and almost precise.

EAs should not be applied on the real account without giving it a trail on demo account. Traders should make a cogent decision about EA trading.