• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

98% loser.. is it true ?

There are lot of factors that can cause loss trader. But for majority of the traders it's the lack of skills and experience. Psychological factors are also responsible.

If you want different results, you should follow a different path. Traders don’t even realize that they are becoming a part of the crowd. Follow the crowd only when it coincides with your own established trading strategy and if it does not, trust yourself.

If fear saves you from a loss trade, it is not good for you. It means you do have the necessary skills to cope with the market sentiment.
Fear does not let us think logically. That's why traders close trade and then it went in their favour. Fear comes when we not know what we are doing and why doing.

Most of the traders don’t have sufficient enthusiasm for trading and they are not keen to learning. To succeed in Forex, you have to develop your thoughts first.

Chart-related knowledge helps a trader analyze the market technically. But according to my experience, the result of technical analysis becomes more cogent when fundamental analysis is accompanied with it.

Understanding market nature is important because new traders are failure in this market but those who have been with the market for more than five years are generating profit.

Yes, a major percentage of traders are losers from forex just because of knowledge deficiency and market analysis incapability.

As Forex is a confusing business, it takes time to conquer forex. Staying with the market for a long time will help you catch the actual market environment.

Majority of the traders lose just because they can’t analyze the market properly and traders need both technical and fundamental knowledge at a time.

Traders have to take their decision in a cool mind so they can reduce their failing rate.To lower stress, I take a break from trading because it helps me refresh my mind.

A large portion of traders are losers in forex market just because they are blank in knowledge and even they don’t try to make headway in their trading.

over trading is very common mistake for all kinds of traders, especially for the beginner level. due to this bad trading habit, most of the beginners lost their whole equity.

Mindset and psychology play a vital role in Forex because traders nurture a mindset of gaining profit from the market but they don’t want to learn it and so they are failure.

A big percentage of traders are failure from this market just because they are averse to learning but want earning only.

Failing in Forex is a very common phenomenon and traders fail in this market just because they fail to catch the right market price. To catch the right market price, technical analysis is preferred.