• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What you have learned from this forum?

Yes, DCP is one of the most popular Forex forum. Now, my question is to you: what you have learned actually by this forum? Thanks in advance.

I have learnt many things from this forum. You can learn new things in life if you have the right mind-set. The main things i leanrt from this forum is about leverage and forex brokers. I was confused on both this topics before coming into this forum. I will advise young traders to try to learn new aspects of life.

I have learnt many things from this forum. You can learn new things in life if you have the right mind-set. The main things i leanrt from this forum is about leverage and forex brokers. I was confused on both this topics before coming into this forum. I will advise young traders to try to learn new aspects of life.

Wow, that’s really great! Yes, both are important actually; no doubt poplar Forex forums & review sites help the new traders to identify the difference between market maker & good trader.

Leverage has both good and bad sides which we should be well aware of. Avoiding a big amount of leverage is essential for traders because it accelerates the trading risk.

If you have enough patience, go for long-term trading. Long term trading is a kind of trading hardly favored by traders because it takes much time and comes with high trading risk.

You can lose from the market but don’t try to take revenge on the market because if you do so, you have to suffer in the long run. So, to become a careful Forex trader, you must be devoid of this quality.

I learned a lot of new techniques and chart patterns. Also, this forum provides traders to communicate with other traders and learn from their experiences as well.

Once traders can recover from their mistakes, it remains as a great knowledge in them. If you alone can’t recover your mistakes, seek help from experts

If you want to stay risk-free don’t use high leverage in your trading even though you have the option of using high leverage.

At the time of choosing a broker, we shouldn’t only consider its regulation and facilities rather we should also consider whether the broker supports the specific type of trading that we follow.

The practicing of using high leverage in trading is devastating for traders. They like taking high leverage in their trading in order to earn more.

Economic downturn affects the market highly. The ongoing financial situation around the globe isn’t going well and many countries are even sunk into loan.

Develop low risk-tendency because it will carry a good fortune for you.This trading type keeps a trader apart from trading risk and you can compare this type of trading with scalping as the trade is closed in the span of the day.