• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How do you pick the right broker for yourself?

My criteria for choosing a forex broker has always been simple, I look for spreads, commissions and funding methods. Is there anything else that you look into and what brokers are you all using?

My criteria for choosing a forex broker has always been simple, I look for spreads, commissions and funding methods. Is there anything else that you look into and what brokers are you all using?

These are very good factors, but it's imperative that the first thing you check for is whether the broker is regulated or not. This is gives you that sense of trust and security, this was definitely the first thing for me while considering forexchief, they were not only regulated but are licensed too by both VFSC and FMA. I had to verify with these agencies to be sure.

These factors are undoubtedly very important and should be looked into by every trader. Besides, I also prioritise regulations. I know there are many traders who don’t care about it but I honestly feel that it means a difference in your trading experience. This is the reason I trade with regulated broker, fxview. It kind of assures me that my funds are safe and protected.

It's also very good we look beyond regulation, while it is important but it doesn't always guarantee reliable services. I trade with forexchief too and while they are regulated, what caught my attention more was the fact that they have have been providing services for over 8 years, started its activity in 2014. This is a huge deal, as it shows credibility and reliability.
This is also very timely, but what has really impressed me is how have been providing services traders, well over 8 years now. This says a lot about how credible they have been in consistently rendering good services.

I have chosen my broker ForexChief as it is ensuring me:
Easier transaction facilities with access to all modern tools and techniques,
Moderate leverage of 1:1000,
Lower transaction costs,
Easier trade execution services via MT4, МТ5 platform and mobile trading services,
All in one complete security for my capital.
I am also happy that this broker is constantly providing me full time expert assistance with significant market news to help me to secure a gainful trading journey here.

Reactions: zoe
I have chosen my broker ForexChief as it is ensuring me:
Easier transaction facilities with access to all modern tools and techniques,
Moderate leverage of 1:1000,
Lower transaction costs,
Easier trade execution services via MT4, МТ5 platform and mobile trading services,
All in one complete security for my capital.
I am also happy that this broker is constantly providing me full time expert assistance with significant market news to help me to secure a gainful trading journey here.
Nice broker indeed, been with them for a while and I can safely say they have done well and I would recommend them to anyone anytime. They have this amazing 24/7 online support team that knows their job to the core and how well to carry it out, offering help in English and in different languages, this aspect from them usually fascinates me. Kudos to them!

That’s a good start! My criteria are somewhat similar with the addition of regulations and fast withdrawals. I trade with aaafx - a regulated broker and quick withdrawals.

I agree, nothing hurts more than having difficulty withdrawing your funds and even more so annoying when huge charges are attached. This is one of many reasons why I have stuck with forexchief till date, they give you that security of funds we all crave and easy funding and withdrawal process with no charges.
Their payment system is just everything for me, with wide range of payment systems, 0 commission, negative balance protection, segregation of client funds. I strongly suggest them for any newbie.

Being a scalper I prefer choosing an ECN broker. Then I check their spreads, commissions, leverage and the responsiveness of the customer support they offer.

Being a scalper I prefer choosing an ECN broker. Then I check their spreads, commissions, leverage and the responsiveness of the customer support they offer.
Completely agree with you! I had the same points in mind while picking turnkey forex and traders way. Turned out to be good options eventually.

I couldn't agree more, they have an easy registration and verification procedure, and a user-friendly personal area to give quick access to the market.
This is true, I remember how easy it was for me too. And they freedom they give you with your funds is nice; they allow traders open additional accounts in the personal area, manage funds on trading accounts and keep free funds on transitory accounts in USD or EUR.

Different traders have different trading requirements based on the their trading strategy and trading style. No one fixed parameter can match all. An experienced trader might look for a broker with more advanced trading tools and features. Whereas a new trader might look for simple and low cost brokers. But reliability and reputability remain constant.

Some of the important parameters to consider:
1. Regulations
2. Commissions
3. Spreads
4. Withdrawal processing
5. Customer service support

1. Regulations
2. Commissions
3. Spreads
4. Withdrawal processing
I agree with all your points, and tbh, I followed the same to find fxview and hycm. The combination of regulations and good trading conditions works the best.

1. Regulations
2. Commissions
3. Spreads
4. Withdrawal processing
All very good factors to consider, we should especially give attention to withdrawal system;
You can't afford to have problem here, as it will mean wasted efforts when can't withdraw after trading. I say this because of what I have gone through in the hands of wrong brokers, not anymore though. Forexchief has done so well in this regard for me, so many options to choose from with zero commission.

Eurotrader is a reliable broker allowing traders with a whopping 111% deposit bonus. The broker uses updated technology so scalpers can enjoy fast execution of trades.