• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

OANDA - OANDA.com

I'm already a verified member of this site and I do hope that in the long run I can earn good amount of money in here also. So far so good that some how I end up making some money in here. I'm just hoping that I can trade daily and earn good amount of money in here daily.

I'm just confuse how to invest using paypal in here. Is it not automatic? Because I just invested in here and I don't see any funds yet appear in my oanda account nor I see that my paypal has some payments been done. So I really don't know the actual status of my account in here at this moment.

Its so frustrating that I don't know how to invest using paypal in here. I will going to try to send support asking how to invest using paypal. In my experience in other sites or what ever site their is the API is activated each time we try to deposit. In short we going to be directed to paypal to deposit but when I make deposit in oanda theirs no direct link to paypal to deposit.

I invested 100 dollars and I only get 97.50 dollars in my trading account. I guess theirs a 2.5% fees from paypal when I make a deposit. I do hope its also the same amount when I request payments in here. I will just going to try to trade and hope to reach 1,000 dollars trading capital soon before I'm going to request payments in here.

Its seems I'm the only one active in this thread. So far I'm happy with the way my account works in here. Although I have only one position and my account in here is lite account. I'm just wondering what will happen if I just going to live one position open for a year and earning just swap interest.

I will going to give up this site soon. Or I'm thinking to give up. Firsts I really don't like the rules in oanda like first position open must be the first position to be close. In this rules I can't do averaging. They also does not allowed hedging. So what the point of trading in oanda if the strategy that I'm using is not allowed to be use in here?

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
I invested 100 dollars and I only get 97.50 dollars in my trading account. I guess theirs a 2.5% fees from paypal when I make a deposit. I do hope its also the same amount when I request payments in here. I will just going to try to trade and hope to reach 1,000 dollars trading capital soon before I'm going to request payments in here.

When you deposit you are responsibility for the fee, thou few brokers now take care of that and refund the fee but not at Oanda.

When you withdraw, the company does not charge fee but Paypal do, you only get what is after paypal fee.

I've heard pretty good things about Oanda all told, and it seems suitable for larger accounts; it may be the first US based broker I'll try.

When you deposit you are responsibility for the fee, thou few brokers now take care of that and refund the fee but not at Oanda.

When you withdraw, the company does not charge fee but Paypal do, you only get what is after paypal fee.
I really don't mind. Even though I seldom trade in this account because theirs a swap interest and I'm just waiting for breakout. Some how I still end up making to earn 10% profit each month. I already have 131 dollars in my account even though I'm only trading for about five weeks. A clear sign that I'm ahead with my 10% profit target each month in here.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
I've heard pretty good things about Oanda all told, and it seems suitable for larger accounts; it may be the first US based broker I'll try.

The spread here is good, slow spread and kind of stable with less spike. If you have a fair amount to invest you can try this broker.

I do like oanda also if you know how to trade with swap account. I do hope I can sustain and maintain our account in here. I'm sure in the long run I can end up making one good income one after another. I'm really happy that so far I do make good income in here. I'm really excited to see myself as a successful trader.

I have cashout all of my investments in here. But I'm still hoping that I can grow my account in here. I do know I will have hard time paying my debt in here but I do hope I can sustain and maintain my account in here to the point that I can really earn big money in here once again.

I have cashout my profit and my trading capital in here for two months now and I don't know if I can invest in here still again or if my account still not expire. I do hope that I can invest in here once again. I'm just hoping that I can maintain and sustain my account in here. Who knows in two to three years time I can end up having 10,000 dollars trading capital in here.

I'm now planning to invest in here once again using my paypal. I do hope I can sustain and maintain my account in here once again. I'm really excited to see myself earning good amount of money in here since I can cashout and invest using paypal in here.

I'm now planning to invest in here once again using my paypal. I do hope I can sustain and maintain my account in here once again. I'm really excited to see myself earning good amount of money in here since I can cashout and invest using paypal in here.

Ohh,,Oanda using paypal??. it's good...
I like this payment system..

Oanda is one of the established broker in the forex arena. They are also one of those few brokers with clients having more than 100M in their account. They have their own unique web based trading platform. Spreads are good but gets wider during news. They also support paypal funding and withdrawal.