• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What do you like most about forex

I like the fact that forex is very flexible. Besides offering high income, flexibility make traders can trade whenever and wherever they want. Its due to the market open for full 24 hours and require internet connection only to access live market and trading account.

First it gives me a lot of chance to make profit from small one to the big one, and also i considered this business as the business where i can grab about 10-20% of return each month without need much worrying.

I like the fact that forex is profitable and flexible. Offering high potential income and we have freedom in trading time and place. Since market open for full 24 hours and require internet connection only, we can conduct trading whenever and wherever we want.

Why I like forex is that you can very able to make money in here very fast. You can be able to scalp and make profit. It is true that the profit will be very small but when you areally doing it continously, you will be increasing the profit small small. That is why there are many people who are trading in forex.

What I like the most about forex trading is that its give us an opportunity to earn some money from home and through this means all our profit and trade is control by us to be sincere so we nned to take advantages of this

The fact that you can start an internationally known business with just one dollar gives no course for alarm. I like the feel of not bothering on big capital before I can trade. There are times I will just decide to risk some few dollars with a new broker and even though I lose, it doesn't shake me so much.

What do you like most about forex? I like the fact that I can trade 24 hours a day. I can make money instantly. I can make profit any time I choose. I can trade with low capital and post for bonuses as well. I can have something to do in my spare time. I can participate in the financial world with little equity. I have a sports to play all the time, like demo contest and such. How about you?

The stop loss trading tool! Really it is! Know, why? Because, now I am able to avoid any unexpected result in my trading because of this amazing trading tool!

The stop loss trading tool! Really it is! Know, why? Because, now I am able to avoid any unexpected result in my trading because of this amazing trading tool!

Nice to know your experience; really stop loss is very much useful trading tool. It’s the main protector! I use different types of SL based on my trading styles.

Yes, you are right, it's very important to use stop loss. It’s a very important risk management tool. But you shouldn't forget about money management and the leverage choice either. These are just as important aspects of trading.

One of the main advantages for me is the possibility to trade in my free time. you make as much money as the time you spend, so you are in fact your own master.

One of the main advantages for me is the possibility to trade in my free time. you make as much money as the time you spend, so you are in fact your own master.

That’s really very interesting pint, even we can use pending order in our free if there is no available good entry points! I like too.

The best think i like about forex trading is that anybody can become successful in forex trading. The only condition is that he needs to study about forex market first. Come up with a strategy and you will one day reach your destination if you are determined.

The best think i like about forex trading is that anybody can become successful in forex trading. The only condition is that he needs to study about forex market first. Come up with a strategy and you will one day reach your destination if you are determined.

That’s the point; Forex is open to all! But you may noticed; only few traders can make a decent profit here since Forex is very much challenging profession! Only knowledgeable traders are enjoying their trading career!

I like that Forex gives traders flexibility. Traders can trade anytime on the market from anywhere around the world. Even though many traders struggle to make profit, Forex is a great professions for all dreamers.

To find out the best trading broker, first of all you have to check the broker’s certification because it will let you know whether the broker is regulated or not.