• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Take low risk, earn low profit

Forex is a global currency market place and Forex is extremely risky market as well. There is no guaranty of profit in Forex market. I know that if you want to earn a good profit from Forex business you must take high risk. But I don't follow this. I always maintain low risky, low profit policy. What do you think about this?

I guess as a newbie you should do low profit and low risks. This is to help you prevent high losses as forex is very risky and you can lose large amount in forex. Also, if you risk high, you might lose and not have money to trade again so its better to gain experiences while you trade low as a newbie. I think as a newbie, they lose more than gain so why put all your money down. Its like throwing it out the window. So, you might as well just row down the window and throw it out.

well, that is the true fact about forex trading, you dont get what you never sow but then there is the leverage that will make someone who invested with minimum amount of money to make enormous capital but then the risk is 50 50 and thats a double edged sword.

Or steady profit at a steady capital risk is also ideal. I don't like to take high risk since you could lose it all while you spread it in many trades you will have more chances of gaining profit in some trades if you do lose in some trades. The market is way too risky to just stick with one big trade and hope to win but then lose it all. At least I won't be that disappointed. I think building a steady profit is good enough.

While I agree with the fact that low risk earns low profit, it should also be remembered that high risk also leads to margin call and dilution of positions. It is better for a trader to concentrate on consistent profit with low draw down. Only such a strategy will grow the account in a considerably way. Moreover, a conservative strategy will always keep the trader out of stress. Thus, decisions can be made with clarity of thought thereby leading to better performance.

It is natural for us to aim high and would want to make more profits than losses. This is usually seen from the angle of man's quest and desire to make more money. But in the real sense and in the business of Forex, the higher you aim, the riskier it becomes especially when there is little capital which hitherto does not match the profits you aim for. Better it is to aim at that which is little but highly realistic than dream bigger with bigger risks.

Going for low profit can minimize your chances of getting a margin call. Though everything depends on your trading skills, when you choose small lot sizes, you aim at small profit but you are minimizing the chances that you will lose much. I do hope that in future to lose more little than the way I lose now.

i think something is better than nothing this is my rule in trading therefore when we trade with small lot size we well decrease the risky but also decrease the profits but at the future we can reach to our target no matter 10000 or 20000$ this is depend on your capital but trading with low risk can avoid us from margin call which is the biggest problem the newbies face it in trading

Yes, if traders take low risk by risking small margin, they’ll get small profit only per trades. But if traders risking high margin per trade, they are take high risk in trading. But the gain is high too. Before point out how high the risk traders should take or use, they need to measuring capital capacity first.

If you take low risk, you will lose low but when you are expecting to lose low every time, you will not be able to grow. If you see that there is a chance for you to be able to make big money, you can increase the risk. This thing will be able to give you high profit.

No there are people who dont take risk but they are earning ,its not untill you took a very high risk before you can succeed that is not true anybody who want to earn must be sure that he try his best and minimize the level of loss that is here

Could that be possible? I mean, if it is, then Forex isn't as risky as it is portrayed to be. What I think is that there are those who are good at risk management which of course forms the hub of successful trading. In whatever angle we seem to look at Forex, it remains a very risky business.

I am also following this way, in my live trading I use only 1% risk ratio in my per trade! The main advantage of using low risk ratio is, it gives more chances to recover! Big risks bring big loses!

That’s my strategy, in my early stage of trading I used high risk ratio as I result I lost my real money more than 5 times in my 1st year of live trading! But now I am following defensive way of trading, and I am happy with low profit right now!

I started my trading career as an options trader, I must say options trading is very risky and unpredictable, it depends on luck! That’s why I have transferred in Forex trading business! Yes, I am very much comfortable with Forex.

Price movements in the forex trading, or CFD does look unpredictable with accurate, because the price of moving depends on the interests of market participants that are in the interbank market, whereas if we observe price movement arranged neatly and regularly because the policy in a transaction will always be based on the interests that can be counted

Forex is a global currency market place and Forex is extremely risky market as well. There is no guaranty of profit in Forex market. I know that if you want to earn a good profit from Forex business you must take high risk. But I don't follow this. I always maintain low risky, low profit policy. What do you think about this?

In my 1st year of live trading I used only 0.5% risk in my per trade! And now it is 1%. Yes, I am using such a low risk here, because I wanna stay here for a long time.

There is no any trading technique which does not take at any risk with scalping. If you have a great plan and know how to manage money, of course there is a possibility to get maximal result by using any kinds of strategy. It totally depends on you

There is no any trading technique which does not take at any risk with scalping. If you have a great plan and know how to manage money, of course there is a possibility to get maximal result by using any kinds of strategy. It totally depends on you

I think, strategy is the key point here than the trading plan; without these 2 elements the success is totally impossible! By the way, till now you can follow the PAMM or Copy trading service; but these services are not reliable as like the manual trading.

I think, strategy is the key point here than the trading plan; without these 2 elements the success is totally impossible! By the way, till now you can follow the PAMM or Copy trading service; but these services are not reliable as like the manual trading.

No doubt, trading with the own trading skill is the best practice! On the other hand, there have so many disadvantages of the PAMM or similar automatic trading service! So, try to build your own trading skill.