• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex)

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for EURUSD - trend today on look more bearish. this bearish will be nice happen if only the seller on this pair can truly break down more to that strong last intraday low at 1.3021. on simple say, search for new sell op today is better after that 1.3021 was can be break down by strong seller then. just it.

GBPUSD
for GBPUSD - this look more probably bearish again and look good for sell if truly the last intraday low at near price 1.5270 was could be break down too by strong seller then. if that happen = make a plan to sell here is better, I see. just it.

USDJPY
the price here - if we look this with big trend on still bearish move of course. but for nice sell again here = truly, the seller on USDJPY must break again and must move on bellow the 96.35. just it.

USDCHF
the bulls on still nice look here. for me - if USDCHF then can move up more to that intraday high at 0.9327 = make a plan for buy is better act, of course. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for EURUSD - this look on more to be bulls of course. with my simple look, if then candlestick on today move can break up too to more that strong intraday high at 1.3201 = of course, search again for buy op is better act. let's see the breakout up happen then here for buy plan.

GBPUSD
this loom to be more bulls again for GBPUSD - I see, for today move = if candle then can break up too to that last intraday high at 1.5379 = yes, search again for nice buy op is better plan here.

USDJPY
for me - USDJPY on more likely to bulls continuation if the last intraday high at near 98.16 can be break down too by buyer. if that happen, yes, make a plan for take nice buy op is wise idea then here.

USDCHF
the price move on USDCHF can more bearish of course. on my see if the last intraday low zone 0.9207 can be break down by strong seller, it's good time to take plan additional sell op here then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, April 18, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
nice double top. yes, with this candle formation, I can say that EURUSD on more probably to continue down. and this down will happen = only after the strong seller can truly break down to that 1.3001 then. let's see.

GBPUSD
this truly can be more bearish. on my see = if GBPUSD then can break down too to that strong intraday low at near price 1.5216 = make a plan for take sell is better.

USDJPY
most price on USDJPY is bulls = today, I can say more nice bulls + good for buy here = only / after the buyer was break up to more that intraday high at near price 98.43.

USDCHF
the double bottom was formed here. this will be probably can product a nice bulls continuation I see = if then USDCHF can break up more to 0.9338, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, April 19, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the trend on EURUSD on still bearish. but, for take additional sell OP, please make sure that seller here can move and then break down to more the intraday low at 1.3020. and on other look, as long as seller still move above 1.3020 = i just called sideways for this pair.

GBPUSD
GBPUSD on sideways. now price still move near that intraday pivot 1.5265. of course, if we look back to several candle ago, bearish still big momentum here. but for call nice bearish, truly, the strong seller on this pair must break down first to more 1.5217, then.

USDJPY
bulls on still here although with weak move - on simple look = if USDJPY also can break up more to 98.52 (on today move) = this good for buy.

USDCHF
most price on USDCHF on still bulls - for me if on today move - buyer can break up that 0.9336 = yes, that's quite good time for new buy Op. use your wise TP SL. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, April 20, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for EURUSD = after I see on last candle, this look to more nice bearish again and look good for search sell then if truly seller on this pair can move more down = break that 1.3020. just it.

GBPUSD
most price to bearish = yes here. for me - if GBPUSD then can move more down top bellow that last intraday low at 1.5217 = make a new plan to search sell = yes, better.

USDJPY
the USDJPY also on more nice bulls trend - we see this good opportunity to still take buy if price still can move above 98.52 then.

USDCHF
the most price on USDCHF is bulls and yes, we see the nice bulls pinbar was formed here and good for plan buy if candle can still move above the 0.9336. then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, April 22, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for EURUSD - this look more nice to be more bearish of course. we see the quite nice bearish pinbar on last daily candle here that can be a nice trigger for bearish movement then if price today can break down to more 1.3045, I see.

GBPUSD
for GBPUSD - this truly on more to probably bearish again if today price here still can move on bellow that last strong intraday low 1.5223. make a plan to sell is better now. just it.

USDJPY
for USDJPY this look still bulls but weak. the price now was truly near to that strong supply zone at about price 100.30. so, just take a small tp for buy op is better act, I see.

USDCHF
bulls momentum on look still here. I see - if on today move, this USDCHF can move up to more 0.9343 = it's time for search buy. but, of course - as long as price here still move slow bellow that 0.9343 = I just call sideways and not good for OP. just wait and see is better act, now. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for EURUSD - bearish still look here and of course if next candle here can break again to bellow that 1.3014 = that called nice bearish move + good for sell.

GBPUSD
trend on GBPUSD is nice bulls - the yesterday candle is nice bulls and of course, make a plan to search buy op is better act after price then can still move above that 1.5292.

USDJPY
for USDJPY - price look back again to bearish after we see that candle pullback from that strong supply 99.88. search for sell is better act. now.

USDCHF
bulls trend on still good play here if the USDCHF was truly can move and break up to more 0.9371. for now, we just wait and see first for that break up probably here to 0.9371. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, April 24, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for me = this look to more nice bearish again. the last candle here on nice bearish and good for sell if EURUSD can move down + break to more intraday low at 1.2972. just it.

GBPUSD
for GBPUSD = most price also on look nice here. we see if on today move - price can break down again to more 1.5196 = make a sell op is better act then.

USDJPY
bulls on USDJPY was look weak. now price still look move slow near that strong supply zone 99.80. no nice idea take op with this condition, we can just wait and see it's better.

USDCHF
most price on USDCHF is bulls. we see the big momentum bulls here. the today price candle bulls here can probably want re-test to that daily long target 1 at 0.9501. make a plan to buy is good act now. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, April 25, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the momentum price move on EURUSD is bulls and I see, if this pair then can move up again more to that intraday high 1.3033 = yes, make a plan to search new buy = good plan.

GBPUSD
the GBPUSD on more bulls. the today candle here was move up to more intraday high at 1.5287. make a plan to buy op is better of course. sl for buy - nice to be set at max. bellow 1.5257.

USDJPY
for USDJPY, this could be still move consolidation on near that supply zone 99.80 till now. the price candle also look move slow here, and of course - no nice idea to take a new op with this little move price like on this pair now.

USDCHF
the USDCHF - now was move so near that supply zone 0.9499. just be aware with buy op. on my simple see - the correction to bearish is here then (as long as buyer on this pair can not move up again more to 0.9499) of course. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, April 26, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
on yesterday, we see the nice bearish candle on EURUSD - of course if today candle also can break down more to 1.2988 = that's will be good time for take additional sell op here then.

GBPUSD
this still nice bulls of course - and look good for buy again if GBPUSD was truly move up more to that 1.5480 that now act as strong last intraday high fib level, I see.

USDJPY
for USDJPY - this still look nice bearish of course, on my see as long as price here still move on bellow that so strong supply zone 99.80 = of course, look again for sell probability is better plan here then.

USDCHF
the USDCHF - till now on my see this look on more bearish. and this look good for sell if truly the strong bearish candle then here can break down more to 0.9421. wait and see for break down to 0.9421 is better for sell plan here, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, April 27, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for EURUSD - price momentum here is more to still bearish again. on my see if seller then here can move more down to bellow 1.2988 = yes, make a plan to sell OP is better act then. just it.

GBPUSD
till now - we see that GBPUSD on more to become bulls again. and this pair is good for buy if truly the buyer on this pair can move up to more the strong intraday high at price 1.5480. just it.

USDJPY
most price on USDJPY also on more bearish. the strong pullback down on formed here. next, as long as price here still can move bellow 98.98 = plan to sell still better plan here, I see.

USDCHF
the bearish trend still can play here - of course. but, with see to the USDCHF daily chart, of course - for sell op, we must wait first for break down price to more 0.9400 for start sell. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, April 29, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the EURUSD on still look bulls but weak. the price candle daily on move slow but to bulls. I see if then 1.3066 can be break up too by strong buyer, yes, search for new buy is better act then.

GBPUSD
on my look - this GBPUSD till now on still nice bulls and will be good for buy if strong buyer today also can break up again more to the price 1.5498 then.

USDJPY
the USDJPY till now on more look bearish I see. - this will be good for take sell of course. but for today sell, make sure first that strong seller was also break down more 97.55 then.

USDCHF
this more to bearish of course if next seller on USDCHF can move more down to bellow intraday low at 0.9401. so, looking for sell op is better after truly seller on this pair can move more down to 0.9401 then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, April 30, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
bulls momentum on still EURUSD - this can be nice for new buy again if truly next buyer can move up to break that 1.3116 then.

GBPUSD
for GBPUSD - the bearish correction can play then - if truly the intraday low at 1.5475 can be break down by seller team. on my see - if that happen, take sell is good plan then. please use your wise tp & sl, of course.

USDJPY
for USDJPY - yes, bearish on still move here - for today plan trade = we can take sell again = only - if the 97.34 was truly can be break down too by strong seller here. on other hand, bulls also can play if buyer can break up more 98.20, I see.

USDCHF
most price on USDCHF is down bearish - next, yes, I can say nice bearish here only after the last intraday low 0.9354 can be break down by strong seller of course. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
I see - price on EURUSD was move on almost inner supply zone 1.3190. just be aware with bearish correction of course (as long as buyer here can not up again to more 1.3190) then.

GBPUSD
bulls on GBPUSD look weak. I see as long as buyer still can not break up to more intraday high at 1.5567 = yes, the probably price to bearish correction can play here then.

USDJPY
for USDJPY - I still see bearish of course. next if price today also can break down that 97.00 = take a sell again here is better.

USDCHF
the bearish can still nice play here of course. look, if the 0.9278 on USDCHF then can be break down too by seller = yes, take a sell op is better act then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, May 02, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
just be aware with more bearish for EURUSD if next seller here was move more down to bellow 1.3159. we see the nice bearish pinbar on yesterday candle here that can be nice trigger for more bearish probability here (of course).

GBPUSD
bulls on GBPUSD was look weak too. this can be probably to down correction = if on today move the strong seller here also can break more down to bellow that intraday low 1.5540. just it.

USDJPY
the USDJPY - till now - it's momentum still probably to down (although with weak move). look, on daily tf = can be see if next seller here was break down too to bellow 97.03 = yes, search again to sell this pair = better then.

USDCHF
this more to be bearish again. on my see if next seller on USDCHF also was break down to bellow 0.9246 = take a new sell is better plan. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, May 03, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for EURUSD = this could be still bearish. on my see, continue bearish here can play again here after truly the next seller can move more down to bellow 1.3036. just it.

GBPUSD
price to down = c an probably still here. on my see if next price on GBPUSD can move down to bellow 1.5496 = yes, take a sell OP is better act then. just it.

USDJPY
the USDJPY till now on look sideways. price here still move on inner candle yesterday. just wait and see. then take buy is better of course if 98.39 was break by strong buyer.

USDCHF
most price on USDCHF is bulls - today, this also good for buy plan = only after the 0.9363 can be break up by strong buyer. so, yes, we use breakout system with this condition. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday, May 05, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow) - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the price on EURUSD is so volatile and I see not good for make a buy or sell. the candle till closed this week look so near that intraday pivot at 1.3127. wait and see is better then.

GBPUSD
bulls can play on GBPUSD = only after the strong buyer here was truly can break up that strong intraday high at price 1.5590. just it.

USDJPY
this truly on bulls condition after we see with clear that buyer on USDJPY was move up and can break up to more that last intraday high at price 98.39. make a plan for buy with use max. sl bellow 98.39 is good plan, I see.

USDCHF
for USDCHF - yes, this look still up bull and good for buy if candle price here then still can move above the 0.9363. just it. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, May 06, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for me = EURUSD on still to just sideways till now, price now move on inner previous candle - this call sideways and not good for new entry till now. wait and see is better now.

GBPUSD
The GBPUSD can more called nice bulls again and look good for take buy then = if truly the buyer on this pair was move up too to break up that strong intraday high at near price 1.5600. just it.

USDJPY
for USDJPY - this look more bulls and look good for buy if candle price can move more to 99.26. just it.

USDCHF
the USDCHF now still look sideways, price now still move slow so near that intraday pivot (at 0.9353). I see - this still call sideways and not so good for new entry now. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the momentum price is bearish. yes, for EURUSD will look nice to be take sell op then = if truly the strong seller here can move down again more to 1.3053. as we know that the 1.3053 is an important level breakout for this pair till now.

GBPUSD
on last candle = we see the quite nice bearish pinbar here. and of course for GBPUSD this could be more nice bearish again and good for sell if candle price can break more down to that intraday low at 1.5520.

USDJPY
the nice down price play here now. this bearish was triggered by the seller on several time ago that was can break that intraday low at 99.04. today = as long as price here still move bellow 99.04 = this good for sell for USDJPY , I see.

USDCHF
just be aware with break up to more bulls on USDCHF - I see, bulls continuation then can be probably play nice here if the last intraday high level at 0.9397 can be break up too by strong buyer. let's see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
this look to more bearish. this bearish can be see after the last daily candle formation on EURUSD is a nice bearish candle (bearish pinbar). plan to sell is good act.

GBPUSD
trend still bearish. and look good for sell for GBPUSD if 1.5446 then can be break down by strong seller. let's see first for that breakout down to take sell then.

USDJPY
bearish still play here. look, the last intraday low at 98.82 was break by strong seller = this mean = nice sell op on USDJPY for now.

USDCHF
this USDCHF on more look sideways. now price move so near that intraday pivot 0.9402. - this also call sideways. no nice idea to take a new op with this look. :)

Regards.