• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

adjust the capital that we have with the advantage that we will get

its related with risk management and if have small amount only in deposit account, expect to get high profit amount in short period is too much and maybe such high expectation will lead traders ruin their trading performance. keep taking proper expectation based on account ability is important.
Your opinion is correct, it depends on the risk management. If I try to make more profit with less deposit, it will be a bit difficult for me to make a profit. If I want to do risk management, I must maintain lot size.

Adjusting capital with potential advantage involves calculating risk-reward ratios. Determine the amount of capital to risk per trade based on the potential profit and loss. Aligning capital allocation with favorable risk-reward ratios ensures optimal utilization of resources and enhances the overall trading strategy's effectiveness.

Forex trading is a game of patience; if you don’t have patience, you can’t reap quick gain on the market. Maintaining risk management policy will help you minimize your trading risk all the time.