• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading without demo practicing

Trading without demo account trading could be one of the worst things you can do in life. I believe that you will always lose money if you have no demo account trading experience. So, be smart and do demo trading before entering into the real life trading.

Yes mate! Demo is the best! No way to ignore; even I practiced my demo more than 1 year! What about you? I meant the month’s number of your demo.

Maybe cent account is an option; but I think, demo is the best since; it’s free! Although I see; many traders are unable to concentrate enough in demo! So; traders need to use the more sincerely!

My father wanted to trade forex a couple of years ago. He came to me and asked to top up deposit. But I got him a demo account. Dad never asked help him with Forex again XD
I know a lot of people who think Forex is easy money. And 99% of cases such people lost all their money.
So I think you need to use a demo account.

Demo account is incredibly useful for new traders. I think Demo account empower student to see how the trading framework functions. With demo trading traders can sharpen his trading systems. Nevertheless, it is the live account that improves you as a trader. You have to trade with certifiable money to get the hold of the market

Demo account is incredibly useful for new traders. I think Demo account empower student to see how the trading framework functions. With demo trading traders can sharpen his trading systems. Nevertheless, it is the live account that improves you as a trader. You have to trade with certifiable money to get the hold of the market

Besides demo is helpful to implement any new trading strategy! No doubt; demo is the best way to learn Forex! I also stated my trading career by demo as like others newbie!

Direct live trading would be costly for sure; because new traders are full of mistake! So; better to start with a virtual money!

Trading without demo practicing like jump into the ocean without knowing swimming. Without demo practicing, there is 95% probability that he/she will lose all invested money. Demo account is free. So, trader should use demo account first. Then think about investment.

Demo trading is important. Without demo account it's difficult to test your strategy. You can not test your strategy with real money. It will not give you the good results.

Demo trading is very necessary for the new traders who want to make their career in the forex market. If you don't practice in the demo account, you can lose your all money because of low knowledge.

Agreed. The best place to start testing your knowledge is demo account. New traders should use well this opportunity and improve trading skills as much as possible, as well as their trading strategy

Trading without demo practicing will be very risky and dangerous for every trader. Because to survive in the market, you need to have proper knowledge and experience about trading. Without proper practice, you can not get knowledge and experience.

New trader should ever think about trading without demo practicing. Lot of trader are losing money because they don’t know about the market. Some don’t even familiar with the platform.

It is not possible to acquire basic knowledge in trading without demo trading. Every beginner trader should do demo trading. If you don't do demo trading, there can be many problems in live trading. The better the demo practice, the better the live trading result. So after getting profit in demo trading, you should go for real trading.