• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Manageing the money

Money management is more important task for any kinds of working in particularly when Forex trading. Despite of good trading knowledge it is not possible at all to make profit with certainly if you do not know how to manage money. So, besides acquiring proper trading knowledge we have to fuscous on proper money management.

Managing the risk is the most demand able ability in Forex market where risk is everywhere. My trading career, many times I fallen a great loss due to lack of exact risk management . now I am studying about this

Everything is uncertain in Forex market, so the newcomers always feel frustrated when trading. So before kickoff live account we have to make sure sufficient trading balance that can remove our frustration , otherwise it will be great difficult to survive in this volatile trading market.

Managing the risk is the most demand able ability in Forex market where risk is everywhere. My trading career, many times I fallen a great loss due to lack of exact risk management . now I am studying about this

There is no end to learning in forex trading, glad to see that you are much enthusiast in achieving your goals.

Without knowing how to control your capital it's best not to get into forex. There's a big risk of losing your money.

This is way, I use tight stop loss and low trading lots size! I see, high trading lots size leads to high lose! So, I don’t break here the rules of money management and risk management! It’s a too much sensitive profession, so I am conscious enough.

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly , so for making profit consistency we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience , should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of strategy that will be used

If anyone want to make profit very rapidly by using high leverage , first of all you have to make sure real money managing plan , otherwise that’s not possible at all to make profit by leverage despite of having sufficient trading balance.

According to me , if you want to get maximal result by your trading strategies first of all you have to know how to manage money. Otherwise it is useless to have any powerful trading strategies.

Discipline, patience , and a cool mind are some of the defining characteristics of a good Forex trader, regardless of whether they’re studding or actually trading. If they try to rush if they only fail. I wish someone had given me this advice when I was a newbie.

Without knowing how to control your capital it's best not to get into forex. There's a big risk of losing your money.

Knowledge is the power of Forex trading! 1st of all, traders need to learn technical then fundamental and then sentimental trading analysis! That’s the process! On the other hand, money management is very important parameter of trading!

It's best to not even start forex trading without money management. You're guaranteed to lose your deposit.

The bigamies first of all have to focus on money management skill , if they want to get maximal result by their trading strategies. Cause, devoid of proper money management plan it is not possible at all to make profit with consistency despite of having most powerful trading strategies.

Managing the money is a great skill than others in Forex trading, we always looking for good trading knowledge but practically in spite of having most powerful trading knowledge that’s not possible to make sure a healthy trading life if you don’t know how to manage money.

Money is in a real account must be utilized to the maximum where the use of the lot to determine whether or not the transaction is secured and placed, so if floating-point minus occurs and then the stop loss hit, then still could do a transaction at a time other

Money management is more important task for any kinds of working in particularly when Forex trading. Despite of good trading knowledge it is not possible at all to make profit with certainly if you do not know how to manage money. So, besides acquiring proper trading knowledge we have to fuscous on proper money management.

Money Management is one of the focal bit of risk Management. I risk 2% of my capital for each trade. Similarly, the most silly introduction to risk is 4%. It proposes I open most crazy of 2 trades. I figure everyone should keep up their hazard association rules. Without overseeing risk in trading entire arrangement achievement is farfetched. Stop loss is a part of risk management.

Money Management is one of the focal bit of risk Management. I risk 2% of my capital for each trade. Similarly, the most silly introduction to risk is 4%. It proposes I open most crazy of 2 trades. I figure everyone should keep up their hazard association rules. Without overseeing risk in trading entire arrangement achievement is farfetched. Stop loss is a part of risk management.
So neat & clean money management plan; I really appreciate you! By the way, right now I am taking only 1% risk; yes only 1% because sometimes I need to open 3-4 trades at a time on different trading pairs.

There is no guarantee that you will make money using these money management rules, but you will never lose the farm. Before entering the market, determine a stop/loss as a profit objective Many traders often enter the market with a price objective, but without a clearly defined protective stop. When the market moves against them they are often forced out of the size of their margin call. They lose control, and the results are often disastrous.

That’s the real challenge! It’s all about the probabilities; but good thing is; it’s a volatile market. That means; opportunities are available here & there!

Most of us come into forex by thinking it's the easiest way to make money online. With very minimum knowledge, we start to trade with real money. We think few months demo trading and a ready made strategy available on internet will give me huge return. The swag is with that knowledge we want unrealistic return per month.