• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Good Trading Strategy.

Many of us lack a good trading strategy that make us suffer ultimately. So, make your own strategy of trading based on what type of trading you prefer. Forex can be a great opportunity for your career building but don’t take it too simply.

When demo trading, you should test different trading strategies because it allows you to evaluate the effectiveness of different approaches and to identify those that may be most suitable for their goals and risk tolerance. Moreover, by testing different strategies, you can gain a better understanding of how different approaches may perform in different market conditions and can make more informed decisions about which strategies you should employ.

I always use stop loss because I always need a complete plan for a trade. I need to know where is for example the last low for a long trade to set stopp loss there because it will be the next resistance. Like you decide on which level you want to take profit you always should be clear about where your stopp loss has to be.

Beginners who have difficulty creating their own trading strategies can opt for copy trading. With copy trading, you can copy the trades of expert traders and benefit from their experience.