• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

which type of trading account you will choose?

Traders will start earning in the forex market when they start investing with forex broker via trading account. But which type of trading account is best for you? It is one of the major trade related decisions for any forex trader. And the answer is: “it will depend on your trading and financial capacities to bear risks”. If a trader is not able to take huge risks, he may start trading with micro trading account.

Traders will start earning in the forex market when they start investing with forex broker via trading account. But which type of trading account is best for you? It is one of the major trade related decisions for any forex trader. And the answer is: “it will depend on your trading and financial capacities to bear risks”. If a trader is not able to take huge risks, he may start trading with micro trading account.

Good point! Really, type of trading account is very much important issue! By the way, I started my live trading with a cent account but now I am make dealing with a standard account.

If you are just considering getting started investing, you may be overwhelmed by the first choice on the investment account application. A cash brokerage account is the most basic form of investment account. It’s also known as a standard brokerage account. This account type is funded by your cash, and you can only invest with the cash in the account.

If you are just considering getting started investing, you may be overwhelmed by the first choice on the investment account application. A cash brokerage account is the most basic form of investment account. It’s also known as a standard brokerage account. This account type is funded by your cash, and you can only invest with the cash in the account.

Yes mate, I got your point! But maybe he is interested know the type of your trading account, like micro, standard etc.

You have made very good points. I trade with ForexChief Broker and they offer four different account types. I started with cent-MT4.DirectFX before switching to another account type. All the accounts has the 1:400 leverage and low spreads.

Hello; so you are trading with 1:400 trading leverage? Or do you have any other personal choice.

You have made very good points. I trade with ForexChief Broker and they offer four different account types. I started with cent-MT4.DirectFX before switching to another account type. All the accounts has the 1:400 leverage and low spreads.
I have a MT4.Classic+ account with that broker. I still have about $400 sitting duck; waiting for my colleague to set up an EA to run on that platform. I read it is the particular broker that allows such parameters.

When I was new I choose the account which allowed to trade micro lots. It is good if you have the advantage of using lowest volume size.

Micro accounts are definetelly best for newbies. Lower investment – lower chances for big losses. During the time, when they gain more experience they will be able to choose the account whicht fits their trading preferences

Micro accounts are definetelly best for newbies. Lower investment – lower chances for big losses. During the time, when they gain more experience they will be able to choose the account whicht fits their trading preferences

Exactly, that’s the main advantage of micro account; since new traders make lots of mistake! As a result, huge lose.

There are good reviews about this broker on FPA. I think I'll give Forexchief a try soon. I see that they have mt5 platform.

I agree, there might be more we can't see and tell about them just basing our decisions on reviews or success stories. Dig deep before you decide.

On the other hand; top Forex forums are also useful; because there have so many active traders & they like to share their experience in the forums.

On the other hand; top Forex forums are also useful; because there have so many active traders & they like to share their experience in the forums.
Any trader who is not on forex forums is lacking behind greatly, for me to succeed well in the markets you need to be on forms. They expose you to different strategies, plans, and you get to see first hand how different traders think and act. These are lessons you wouldn't get elsewhere.

Any trader who is not on forex forums is lacking behind greatly, for me to succeed well in the markets you need to be on forms. They expose you to different strategies, plans, and you get to see first hand how different traders think and act. These are lessons you wouldn't get elsewhere.

Agree with you; till now Forex forums are the best! On the other hand, top FX forum like this one is very much helpful to understand the market. You see, many expert traders share here the trade ideas; it’s really awesome.

Basically, it’s not for all; I see few traders are starting their trading with a personal mentor! So, there is no need. By the way, as you know; basic trading instructions are available here; so I’m not over ambitious on Forex forums.

A newbie should open a demo account!
I prefer to trade on ECN account, I like that there is an unfixed spread. Most often, the spread is lower than on regular accounts, only sometimes it can rise higher.
If possible, I advise you to open a VIP account. These accounts are the most profitable in the Lana trade.

A newbie should open a demo account!
I prefer to trade on ECN account, I like that there is an unfixed spread. Most often, the spread is lower than on regular accounts, only sometimes it can rise higher.
If possible, I advise you to open a VIP account. These accounts are the most profitable in the Lana trade.

Lolz; VIP account? What does it mean for??