• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the best time for Trading?

Hello all my friends. I am a new member of this community and also a newbie in forex trading. I want to learn more about forex trading. Today i want know that what is the best time for trading, because i am getting some problems when i trade. My country time is GMT+6. I always try to trade at night. But i observe that market moves really slow. Please give a suggestion.
Best time for me night trade right before the market closes, stretching into dawn!

Trading environment is important because it inspires a trader to bring efficiency in trading.And learning the market takes time, but it will carry good result for you.

90% of the Forex traders fail in the market just because they don’t know the right tactics of trading. Most of them are not interested in learning too that carries a bad fate for them.

Every business has some drawbacks, so does Forex. If your brain is sharo enough, you can make the best use of opportunities. Forex requires no physical labor but more mental labor. So