• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the best time for Trading?

Monday? I don't know but in my early days of trading about 2 years ago, I always been traded in every Monday, but after comparing with the other days, i saw that Monday is not that volatilty even i can say the pips movement is quite high there, but not as much as Tuesday to Friday.

Monday is more for scalper cause the trends are so erratic cause its the beginning of the week. But you could buy low on early Monday and leave it to sell later on for the week or for many weeks. But Monday have some movement that could be ideal for scalper. I think its the first day of business so I'm sure there will be volume as well and then mid week like Weds or Thurs are very hot. Friday is dead so no Friday for me.

I think that it does not have really the exact time or day that the traders will see profitable it will come and depends on several factors. Like what we have in the news and if that is stated in the economic calendar which traders can learn for the best trades they can make on it.

I think that it does not have really the exact time or day that the traders will see profitable it will come and depends on several factors. Like what we have in the news and if that is stated in the economic calendar which traders can learn for the best trades they can make on it.

If you don't believe in some days then try trading on a Friday afternoon after like 1pm and you will know what I mean, when all traders close their positions, the trends all head downhill and how will you make your profit but maybe sell that way. Try trading on those days and you will see what I mean. They repeat every Friday. Try a crazy Monday also. Monday is way too erratic for stability for long term trading but scalping is good but you can also buy at a low price on early Monday. I do believe in watching out for bad days.

I don't really know if it happens all times but I have tried trading on a Monday and Friday but the market was just slow. Usually, I fix my schedule such that I will only have the time to trade between Tuesday and Thursday and they are quite some good trading moments.

if you do not have enough time at the day but you will just trade at the nigh try to choose the best pairs working at this time like the nzd/usd and also eur/jpy is great with this time at the night because if you trade with eur/usd or gbp/usd you will not get good profits because this currencies is moving with side way at this time

I think it’s impossible to mention any specific session like this! It’s random, there is no fixed answer! By the way, I open my new trades position when I get same direction in order to my technical and fundamental analysis.

I am a system based trader; means I follow here a particular trading strategy! So, when my strategy produces any trading signal then I open my new trade position, so that moment is the best time to me! Because, overall it produces 70% success trades in average.

I think it’s impossible to mention any specific session like this! It’s random, there is no fixed answer! By the way, I open my new trades position when I get same direction in order to my technical and fundamental analysis.

You are right. The market stays open for 24 hours a day and based on the method a trader uses, time can vary. So one can not give any specific answer to this question. May suggest volatile and less volatile times.

I think best time to trade is when you mentally ready for trade and have other problems in your mind and you can focus only on your trade.

Monday is more for scalper cause the trends are so erratic cause its the beginning of the week. But you could buy low on early Monday and leave it to sell later on for the week or for many weeks. But Monday have some movement that could be ideal for scalper. I think its the first day of business so I'm sure there will be volume as well and then mid week like Weds or Thurs are very hot. Friday is dead so no Friday for me.

For me I by and large trade in New York time session. I find this session more liquid than various sessions. Commonly I take after my plans and start to see the blueprints. If I find any set up I open the trade. If I don't find any set up as showed by my technique and trading outline, I don't open any trade for that day.

There are certain trader which they prefer to stay away from the market on sunday and friday, on open market sunday, they have reason if the trend not yet clearly figure out real trend, and on friday market will move randomly due so many trader will closed order before closed market

Correct. Unexpected market behavior is one of the reasons traders suggest people stay away from the market on those days. But there are people who take positions on those days and applies proper risk management to their trades.

I think New York session is the best time to trade as the market provide high volatality and liquidity during this session. You ahve the chance to gain much profit in a quick time if you have a good strategy. Moreover, every time is important on the Forex market. Thank You!

When this question was asked from Robert, an experienced trader, he answered that the best time for the trading is US session and European session when the price moves quite effectively and you can make predictions easily. Moreover, every time is important on the Forex market.

I think the market is full of opportunities if you would take it professionaly and every single second is important in the trading. You have to trade with less risks in a high liquidity conditions which usually occurs when a news comes out. Stay safe!

Many huge investors love to trade when the market shows regularity and less liquidity but the small traders with small investments love to trade when the market shows high liquidity as they want to make good profits quickly. New York session is best in this regard!

Hello all my friends. I am a new member of this community and also a newbie in forex trading. I want to learn more about forex trading. Today i want know that what is the best time for trading, because i am getting some problems when i trade. My country time is GMT+6. I always try to trade at night. But i observe that market moves really slow. Please give a suggestion.

For me, when my strategy offers a new trade; besides I have no special plan on any specific trading session.

Fundamental analysis strengthens the signals generated from technical analysis. Fundamental analysis always ensures a quality market forecast.

Keeping eyes on the market all the time is really difficult for traders so using stop loss comes in handy for traders. As a result of which traders can’t derive much profit from the market.

Broker plays a vital role in trading and ECN brokers serve traders with the best trading facilities. If you have high interest for Forex trading, drive it to the right direction.