• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the best time for Trading?

I think the time does not matters in trading, a good trader with good strategy can derive profit from trading at any time. So time doesn't matters at all in trading.

Yes you're right. The time actually does not matter in trading. Just have a good strategy and you'll be able to trade any time.

Any time could be good for trading, the thing that matters is how good the trader is on analysis because that will tell on the person if it is the right time to either buy nor sell, the market is bullish and bearish. With analysis a trade can determine on the best and suitable one to do.

There are different market session and all of them are are profitable, but the flunctuation in the market is always there making it hard for people to make profits in the market. The best time when I trade is during the midnight which overlaps with the newyork time session.

There are different market session and all of them are are profitable, but the flunctuation in the market is always there making it hard for people to make profits in the market. The best time when I trade is during the midnight which overlaps with the newyork time session.
Its recommended that you trade when there are 2 more market opens to overlap and to give higher volumes of trade and to help you increase in pips in profit. So, you should trade when there is a high volume of traders and transactions like when the NYC, London are open or Tokyo time. More market opens give you more opp for profits.

Its recommended that you trade when there are 2 more market opens to overlap and to give higher volumes of trade and to help you increase in pips in profit. So, you should trade when there is a high volume of traders and transactions like when the NYC, London are open or Tokyo time. More market opens give you more opp for profits.

That is when there are two market session open in the sense that one opens when the other one us about clossing, that is truth but another thing is being able to know the time when the open. The market is good to trade at all times it just has to do with the traders skills.

Anytime in my opinion is the best time to trade forex. Just plan your trade and have your strategy and you can trade anytime.

Anytime in my opinion is the best time to trade forex. Just plan your trade and have your strategy and you can trade anytime.

Though Forex is a 24 hour market but all trading times are not equal and doesn't give the same result. There are times when it is mostly good to trade than some other time. The best time is always the Asian Session trading hours since the most popular traded currency shows the best result this time.

As a beginner, it is always better to trade during calm times. We can gain a lot of knowledge from slow price movements. Also, during calm times, the price movement is more or less range bound. Thus, it will be very much useful as a new comer as entry and exit points can be decided easily using equidistant channels. As we gain experience, we can trade during new time when the volatility is at its maximum.

As a beginner, it is always better to trade during calm times. We can gain a lot of knowledge from slow price movements. Also, during calm times, the price movement is more or less range bound. Thus, it will be very much useful as a new comer as entry and exit points can be decided easily using equidistant channels. As we gain experience, we can trade during new time when the volatility is at its maximum.

Calm times? I see,s not to comprehend what you meandt by calm times, perhaps where you trying to say overlappine time?
Well, the best time to trade can be figured out through analysis and it has to do with the pairs we will be trading.

- - - Updated - - -

Calm times? I see,s not to comprehend what you meandt by calm times, perhaps where you trying to say overlappine time?
Well, the best time to trade can be figured out through analysis and it has to do with the pairs we will be trading.

The best time would be to buy low and sell high so the time that you can buy at the lowest price is perhaps right before the market open or a couple of hours before it opens or on the late Friday when prices drop or just buy low and sell high. It will depends if you're scalping or do long term trading. I'm a long term trader so I aim at the lowest price and then I will wait for a day or two to sell them. However, always enter at the lowest price to get the most pips profit.

The best time would be to buy low and sell high so the time that you can buy at the lowest price is perhaps right before the market open or a couple of hours before it opens or on the late Friday when prices drop or just buy low and sell high. It will depends if you're scalping or do long term trading. I'm a long term trader so I aim at the lowest price and then I will wait for a day or two to sell them. However, always enter at the lowest price to get the most pips profit.

But then, we are to determine that by making analysis because when the market is low it might possibly go higher anytime because of its flunctuating nature and when that happens and we are having the buy order then we will loss.

I've noticed that the price peak on mid week like Weds and Thursday but not Friday. A lot of trader despise Friday and say that they have a lot of margin call. I also see price tumble really low on Friday as well. Cause its the weekend, where brokers will close down and traders close down their positions so that is why you must not use Friday to scalp as it might not work out well or the trend will go side wide or down more. Monday has a lot of spikes during the day. So it might be hard for long term trader.

US session is very tough, it's basically a fierce battle among big boys. So, US session is not recommended for new traders.

Last edited:
The best time to trade if we know how to do analysis. We really can't make some profit in here if we don't know how to trade. In fact I can end up making one big losing trade one after another if I don't know how to handle my account. So far so good that I do earn big amount of money. So lets just hope we can really sustain our account in here.

The time is when we already come up with the analysis or trading decisions for our trades. Also, that we know of our strategy and if we can be profitable considering that our skills should also match with our strategy. They will ready also when they have the risk management to control their losses.

US session is very tough, it's basically a fierce battle among big boys. So, US session is not recommended for new traders.
I mean as long as there is a bullish trend you can scalp or buy and sell no matter what market you're in. I think the more volume and the more volatility the better cause you can't make profit if its going sideway and downhill unless you sell it but newbie can't do that just yet. They will be fearful of selling. I mean in scalping, as long as you have a strong trend, you're good, if you know when to buy and when to exit.

The best time? maybe when NFP news released?, i have experience got about 50 pips for one position with NFP news, it is really unforgettable moment for me. But actually i trade when the news released about 45 seconds to 2 minutes, because i want to grab the profit as fast as i can, and hold it for about few minutes, and for scalpers i see that pips movement is good at wednesday to Friday.

I've noticed that the price peak on mid week like Weds and Thursday but not Friday. A lot of trader despise Friday and say that they have a lot of margin call. I also see price tumble really low on Friday as well. Cause its the weekend, where brokers will close down and traders close down their positions so that is why you must not use Friday to scalp as it might not work out well or the trend will go side wide or down more. Monday has a lot of spikes during the day. So it might be hard for long term trader.

Most times, I try to avoid trading in two different days and they are Monday and Friday. I prefer to trade in any of the three days that fall in between. Monday do present a very busy market and only smarter traders seize the opportunity to take advantage of it.

Most times, I try to avoid trading in two different days and they are Monday and Friday. I prefer to trade in any of the three days that fall in between. Monday do present a very busy market and only smarter traders seize the opportunity to take advantage of it.

Monday? I don't know but in my early days of trading about 2 years ago, I always been traded in every Monday, but after comparing with the other days, i saw that Monday is not that volatilty even i can say the pips movement is quite high there, but not as much as Tuesday to Friday.